南方愛武小站 Southern Site Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
南方愛武小站 Southern Site Inn

研討武術劍術 We explore Chinese martial arts, IMA and Swordmanship http://user3.jabry.com/southsite/index.htm

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

SWU in Japanese has been set up

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Shingo

SWU in Japanese has been set up Empty
PostSubject: SWU in Japanese has been set up   SWU in Japanese has been set up EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 10:02 am

Hi all

I was asked very VERY strongly to set up SWU site in Japanese on YouTube, and also to post advertisement on the Japanese sites for those who live in Sydney. I posted the ad onto 3-4 popular forums.

So, I've done it!! Hopefully, some Japanese people including females turn up at the training soon.

The address is:

Ah, Bro M! Could you please upload some pretty clips onto the site? Also, modify the account a bit?
I sent the password and user name for the account to your YouTube account.

Cheers

Shingo
Back to top Go down
MM1970

MM1970

文章數 : 642
注冊日期 : 2009-01-25
年齡 : 54
來自 : Sydney

PostSubject: Re: SWU in Japanese has been set up   SWU in Japanese has been set up EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 12:16 pm

Hi Brother S

I upload a logo and a clip there, please check~

Michael
Back to top Go down
地躺小子
Admin
地躺小子

文章數 : 592
來自 : 中国吉林省, 白林寺

PostSubject: Re: SWU in Japanese has been set up   SWU in Japanese has been set up EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 12:21 pm

i think every man here are already have the gentlemen to give our potential group members' a warming........................

(you guys should know about it..........) afro
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/dnmgch
shingo

PostSubject: Re: SWU in Japanese has been set up   SWU in Japanese has been set up EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 11:46 am

Bro M!!

Thanks for the clip, and a neat logo with the good design of the frame.

I am thinking about what appeals to Japanese people in terms of styles of Gungfu.
Internal styles will definitely give good impression on them, like Bagua, Yi kung, Xin Yi, Taiji...you know, whereas hard styles are unfortunately less impressive to Japanese, because of some similarities to Karate.

So, we might have to make some clips using elements, which Japanese martial arts don't have, like Fajing, Fafang, cool weapons, drunken moves..etc.

Everyone, please let me know if you have any ideas. How many Japanese visitors we get is depending on our ideas!! Please think really hard and think out something attractive!!!
Back to top Go down
地躺小子
Admin
地躺小子

PostSubject: Re: SWU in Japanese has been set up   SWU in Japanese has been set up EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 11:57 am

shingo wrote:
Bro M!!

Thanks for the clip, and a neat logo with the good design of the frame.

I am thinking about what appeals to Japanese people in terms of styles of Gungfu.
Internal styles will definitely give good impression on them, like Bagua, Yi kung, Xin Yi, Taiji...you know, whereas hard styles are unfortunately less impressive to Japanese, because of some similarities to Karate.

So, we might have to make some clips using elements, which Japanese martial arts don't have, like Fajing, Fafang, cool weapons, drunken moves..etc.

Everyone, please let me know if you have any ideas. How many Japanese visitors we get is depending on our ideas!! Please think really hard and think out something attractive!!!

Shingo-san~~!

We can provide elements around the combat sports area(K-1, DREAM FC.........), but at least we need to have a healthy appearance to them 1st
Back to top Go down
E.T.

文章數 : 499
注冊日期 : 2009-01-27

PostSubject: Re: SWU in Japanese has been set up   SWU in Japanese has been set up EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 10:19 am

I really want to learn Judo and Kendo!
Back to top Go down
ben

文章數 : 20
注冊日期 : 2009-06-08

PostSubject: Re: SWU in Japanese has been set up   SWU in Japanese has been set up EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 2:23 am

actually i am also interested to learn Judo. i went to one class but it was sport Judo, for competition. i would like to learn a bit of it just for practice.
Back to top Go down
Gordon

PostSubject: Re: SWU in Japanese has been set up   SWU in Japanese has been set up EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 7:39 am

Well doen Shingo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wink
Post it in any where u want lol!
Back to top Go down
地躺小子
Admin
地躺小子

PostSubject: Re: SWU in Japanese has been set up   SWU in Japanese has been set up EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 8:46 am

ben wrote:
actually i am also interested to learn Judo. i went to one class but it was sport Judo, for competition. i would like to learn a bit of it just for practice.

Ben, thats great~~! I am involving most of the time on grappling disciples, and i would willing any visitors/members contribute their ideas on grappling........
Back to top Go down
ben

PostSubject: Re: SWU in Japanese has been set up   SWU in Japanese has been set up EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 10:05 am

地躺小子 wrote:
ben wrote:

Ben, thats great~~! I am involving most of the time on grappling disciples, and i would willing any visitors/members contribute their ideas on grappling........

I think it is good to know Judo just for a basic understanding of grappling, which would be good to know along with striking forms. I don't remember much, because it was just one class I went, and it was a few months ago.

I would still like to find a Judo class to go to sometimes, just for beginner, but most of them are during the week.
Back to top Go down
地躺小子
Admin
地躺小子

PostSubject: Re: SWU in Japanese has been set up   SWU in Japanese has been set up EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 10:13 am

ben wrote:
地躺小子 wrote:
ben wrote:

I think it is good to know Judo just for a basic understanding of grappling, which would be good to know along with striking forms. I don't remember much, because it was just one class I went, and it was a few months ago.

I would still like to find a Judo class to go to sometimes, just for beginner, but most of them are during the week.

yep, the theory behind judo already a basics sets of techniques for a grappling art would be, its encouragable to revise anyone knows grappling in the group. plx feel free to ask us
Back to top Go down
地躺小子
Admin
地躺小子

PostSubject: Re: SWU in Japanese has been set up   SWU in Japanese has been set up EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 11:17 am

http://sydwashan.blogspot.com/

The blog was update by putting the same introduction on the Washan Japan youtube channel.........
Back to top Go down
Shingo

PostSubject: Re: SWU in Japanese has been set up   SWU in Japanese has been set up EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 12:54 pm

Woooww...lots of posting. Thank you for paying attention to our idea of recruiting Japanese people.

Hey, Bro W...How did you manage to put more Japanese text into the description?
You put Taiki-ken, Saolin before five ancestor and Brazilian Jujutsu and Kickboxing.

Talking of Judo, if anyone is interested in how to fall onto the ground properly, I can show you. Actually, throwing is the easy bit, you can use Chin-Na or any throws. I am sure Sifu Eric-san, Bro W know techniques well. I can show you some basic Judo and Burmese unfriendly throws. But, falling down without getting damaged is the difficult part and you need to know how before you learn how to throw.

When I learnt Judo at high school, the teacher made us rolling and falling down (called Ukemi) for about three months before moving onto the actual Judo lessons.

I am going home because I am hungry...
Back to top Go down
地躺小子
Admin
地躺小子

PostSubject: Re: SWU in Japanese has been set up   SWU in Japanese has been set up EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 4:40 pm

Shingo wrote:
Woooww...lots of posting. Thank you for paying attention to our idea of recruiting Japanese people.

Hey, Bro W...How did you manage to put more Japanese text into the description?
You put Taiki-ken, Saolin before five ancestor and Brazilian Jujutsu and Kickboxing.

Talking of Judo, if anyone is interested in how to fall onto the ground properly, I can show you. Actually, throwing is the easy bit, you can use Chin-Na or any throws. I am sure Sifu Eric-san, Bro W know techniques well. I can show you some basic Judo and Burmese unfriendly throws. But, falling down without getting damaged is the difficult part and you need to know how before you learn how to throw.

When I learnt Judo at high school, the teacher made us rolling and falling down (called Ukemi) for about three months before moving onto the actual Judo lessons.

I am going home because I am hungry...

for the changes in the blog, i only type those i am most sure names...................and try to add some more popular contents into it............ if any grammatical mistake, plx notice me.............

about grappling demonstration, i think beside Eric Sifu, i am the only most freesource grappling dummy around the park.................. pig
Back to top Go down
calvy168

文章數 : 257
注冊日期 : 2009-02-02
來自 : Australia / Hong Kong

PostSubject: Re: SWU in Japanese has been set up   SWU in Japanese has been set up EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 12:39 pm

WOW I indeed missed a LOT whilst my absence.

I surely want to learn judo and kendo too.

Those two are the only Japanese arts I'm interested in seriously.

As Karate is similar to Wu Chu Chuan (5 ancester) I have no interests in learning it.

Judo from what I've heard is very straight forward art, also kendo seems to be very interesting too.

Hope to see new people here... (hope there won't be chaos or conflicts between the the race discrimination thing similar to that happened few decades ago between the chinese and the japanese people >.<)

Calvin
Back to top Go down
地躺小子
Admin
地躺小子

PostSubject: Re: SWU in Japanese has been set up   SWU in Japanese has been set up EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 2:39 pm

calvy168 wrote:
WOW I indeed missed a LOT whilst my absence.

I surely want to learn judo and kendo too.

Those two are the only Japanese arts I'm interested in seriously.

As Karate is similar to Wu Chu Chuan (5 ancester) I have no interests in learning it.

Judo from what I've heard is very straight forward art, also kendo seems to be very interesting too.

Hope to see new people here... (hope there won't be chaos or conflicts between the the race discrimination thing similar to that happened few decades ago between the chinese and the japanese people >.<)

Calvin

lol, Calvy~~~!! Dont bear too much nationalism, racism or culturalism again........... the world is one~!!!

BTW, Shingo and i are practicing those hard gung from nam tong long regularly every meeting, and everytime we still miss about u.....since u are another person keen on doing hard gung. So we are waiting for u back...............

Cheerz~!!
Will afro
Back to top Go down
Shingo

PostSubject: Re: SWU in Japanese has been set up   SWU in Japanese has been set up EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 9:07 am

Yes, a lot of things have been happening while you are absent, Bro C.
We should form a Southern hard group and start doing sadistic training regime from now on.

Bro C, I thought you knew I am Japanese..? I am your gongfu brother.
Japanese people might be little ignorant about the things outside Japan. But, it doesn't mean they create racial tension between us.

Oh...I get it. What you meant was you want to select people by having an interview or something. Then, yes, we can choose pretty girls only to join the group. Wow...you cleaver..I never thought about that!!
Back to top Go down
ben

PostSubject: Re: SWU in Japanese has been set up   SWU in Japanese has been set up EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 9:30 am

every social activity like sport, is supposed to bring every person, wherever they are from, together to enjoy the experience.
Back to top Go down
Shingo

PostSubject: Re: SWU in Japanese has been set up   SWU in Japanese has been set up EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 10:07 am

Our advertisement is now in a local Japanese newspaper!
I hope this brings some new comers.
Back to top Go down
Shingo

PostSubject: Re: SWU in Japanese has been set up   SWU in Japanese has been set up EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 10:08 am

Our advertisement is now in a local Japanese newspaper!
I hope this brings some new comers.
Back to top Go down
地躺小子
Admin
地躺小子

PostSubject: Re: SWU in Japanese has been set up   SWU in Japanese has been set up EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 10:10 am

I am looking foward on kawaii girls................
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SWU in Japanese has been set up   SWU in Japanese has been set up Empty

Back to top Go down

SWU in Japanese has been set up
Page 1 of 1