南方愛武小站 Southern Site Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
南方愛武小站 Southern Site Inn

研討武術劍術 We explore Chinese martial arts, IMA and Swordmanship http://user3.jabry.com/southsite/index.htm

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Japanese drunken boxing

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Bro S

Japanese drunken boxing Empty
PostSubject: Japanese drunken boxing   Japanese drunken boxing EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 4:19 pm

Hi all

I found a rather interesting clip. A student of the founder of 酔八仙拳, who appeared to be inspired by Jacky Chan's Drunken Master and created the style based on the movie, is performing the drunken form. Apparently, this guy is famous in Japan and his Kungfu business is going well by having lots of schools.

The thing is I feel there is something completely missing in his form. Other clips of his disappointed me as well...

Here is the clip.
"

Please tell me frankly about your view.
Back to top Go down
Bro S

PostSubject: Re: Japanese drunken boxing   Japanese drunken boxing EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 4:27 pm

OK...I can't post links...The website denies my name, SHingo.
The website refuses to let me register and log in.

What is wrong with this site!!! Totally anti-Japanese!!

So, the last option is...I am going to bed!!!

Shingo
Back to top Go down
E.T.

文章數 : 499
注冊日期 : 2009-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Japanese drunken boxing   Japanese drunken boxing EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 9:40 pm

Bro S wrote:

Shingo

Should ask Kwong to help.
Back to top Go down
Bo Sim Sau

Bo Sim Sau

文章數 : 104
注冊日期 : 2009-04-18

PostSubject: Re: Japanese drunken boxing   Japanese drunken boxing EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 12:05 am

Bro S wrote:
Hi all

I found a rather interesting clip. A student of the founder of 酔八仙拳, who appeared to be inspired by Jacky Chan's Drunken Master and created the style based on the movie, is performing the drunken form. Apparently, this guy is famous in Japan and his Kungfu business is going well by having lots of schools.

The thing is I feel there is something completely missing in his form. Other clips of his disappointed me as well...

Here is the clip.
"

then why bother?
Back to top Go down
地躺小子
Admin
地躺小子

文章數 : 592
注冊日期 : 2009-01-25
來自 : 中国吉林省, 白林寺

PostSubject: Re: Japanese drunken boxing   Japanese drunken boxing EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 1:56 am

Bro S wrote:
Hi all

Here is the clip.
"

Bro S,

Plx claim down, i guess which person are u talking about. For the registeration of the board, Admin Gordon would help you a lot~!!(i am only the morderator).

Cya on sat.

Best regards,

William

here is the clip:

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/dnmgch
MM1970

MM1970

文章數 : 642
年齡 : 54
來自 : Sydney

PostSubject: Re: Japanese drunken boxing   Japanese drunken boxing EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 3:09 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CvVfvFQHVK4

Quite similar to Shun Di in Virtua Fighter 2

Back to top Go down
Shingo

文章數 : 331
注冊日期 : 2009-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Japanese drunken boxing   Japanese drunken boxing EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 5:03 am

Bro S wrote:

Shingo

Thank you, everyone for your support, Sifu Eric-san and Bo Sim Sao-san! It worked magically today.
I think giving it up and going to bed solved the problem. I will use this strategy to sort out issues from now on.

Thanks, Bro W for the clip, yes, that's the one I am talking about. What do you think?

Thanks, Bro M for further information. I used to play Virtua fighter a lot when I was a video game noove. I didn't notice how similar the moves are between that guy and the drunken master in the game. Shun Di was my favorite character, by the way.
Back to top Go down
地躺小子
Admin
地躺小子

文章數 : 592
來自 : 中国吉林省, 白林寺

PostSubject: a bit off topic..............   Japanese drunken boxing EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 6:15 am

Shingo wrote:
Bro S wrote:

Shingo

Thank you, everyone for your support, Sifu Eric-san and Bo Sim Sao-san! It worked magically today.
I think giving it up and going to bed solved the problem. I will use this strategy to sort out issues from now on.

Thanks, Bro W for the clip, yes, that's the one I am talking about. What do you think?

Thanks, Bro M for further information. I used to play Virtua fighter a lot when I was a video game noove. I didn't notice how similar the moves are between that guy and the drunken master in the game. Shun Di was my favorite character, by the way.

My current favourite video game characters----Feng Wei and Lei Fei do most likely of Shaolin moves...........(more ancient forms of Shaolin)

lol!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/dnmgch
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Japanese drunken boxing   Japanese drunken boxing Empty

Back to top Go down

Japanese drunken boxing
Page 1 of 1