南方愛武小站 Southern Site Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
南方愛武小站 Southern Site Inn

研討武術劍術 We explore Chinese martial arts, IMA and Swordmanship http://user3.jabry.com/southsite/index.htm

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Japanese girl is coming

Go down 
+3
kwong
calvy168
Shingo
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Shingo

文章數 : 331
注冊日期 : 2009-08-06

Japanese girl is coming Empty
PostSubject: Japanese girl is coming   Japanese girl is coming EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 8:55 am

Hi all

A Japanese female was contacted me yesterday.
She is keen to come to the training on Sat following week.
So, I asked her to bring her friends too. I am not sure if she speaks fluent English.

Please don't be panic!!!
Back to top Go down
calvy168

文章數 : 257
注冊日期 : 2009-02-02
來自 : Australia / Hong Kong

PostSubject: Re: Japanese girl is coming   Japanese girl is coming EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 9:15 am

Shingo wrote:
Hi all

A Japanese female was contacted me yesterday.
She is keen to come to the training on Sat following week.
So, I asked her to bring her friends too. I am not sure if she speaks fluent English.

Please don't be panic!!!

Singo San,

Sugoiiii....

They contact you with Japanese? Are they your sisters? lol

Well don't worry about race or anything but would be interesting to have more people with us.

Calvin
Back to top Go down
kwong
Admin
kwong

文章數 : 1510
注冊日期 : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Japanese girl is coming   Japanese girl is coming EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 1:48 pm

Good job shingo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol! lol!

I hope all member to be kinds to our new members
Back to top Go down
http://www.geocities.com/kwongy64
Shingo

PostSubject: Re: Japanese girl is coming   Japanese girl is coming EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 3:23 pm

Thanks Bro C and G, we will be victorious with Jp girl(s).

By the way, Bro M!!!

Can I ask you a favour?
According to what she said in the email, she is going to live in Artarmon from this week.

Would it be possible to pick her up from Chatswood station on Saturday following week (not coming Sat)?

I got her second email today and realised she doesn't have enough English skills to come to Eastwood by herself using the railway. So, if it is OK with you, I will tell her to go to Chatswood station.

I will ask her photo or something, so you can recognise her face. I think she recognise you because of the clips on YouTube.

Please let me know your availability!!

Shingo
Back to top Go down
MM1970

MM1970

文章數 : 642
年齡 : 54
來自 : Sydney

PostSubject: Re: Japanese girl is coming   Japanese girl is coming EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 11:48 pm

Hi Brother SSS (Super Shingo San)

Well done! I can pick her up in Chatswood station next week.

Regards
Michael
Back to top Go down
calvy168

PostSubject: Re: Japanese girl is coming   Japanese girl is coming EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 1:10 am

MM1970 wrote:
Hi Brother SSS (Super Shingo San)

Well done! I can pick her up in Chatswood station next week.

Regards
Michael

Wow!!!

This is where the saying "picking up girls" comes from I think. But this time it's really PICKING UP GIRL lol.

As to replying to Gordon's message. Hope we be kind to our new member the appropriate way.

I think my Wu Chu style needs to be modified a bit if there are any girls training the Wu Chu.

Calvin
Back to top Go down
Shingo

PostSubject: Attention members!!   Japanese girl is coming EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 6:20 am

Dear all members

The Japanese girl is definitely coming on Sat. Bro M is going to pick her up near Artarmon station.

Apparently, she's got problems with her English. So please speak slowly and clearly to her and writing Chinese letters helps a lot. Alternatively, you can brush up your Japanese skills and talk to her in Japanese. You have 5 days to learn and I feel it is plenty of time for you.

I am sure she will bring new people in future if we are nice to her. So, please don't be animalistic on Sat.

See you on Sat.

Shingo
Back to top Go down
calvy168

PostSubject: Re: Japanese girl is coming   Japanese girl is coming EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 8:19 am

Shingo wrote:
Dear all members

The Japanese girl is definitely coming on Sat. Bro M is going to pick her up near Artarmon station.

Apparently, she's got problems with her English. So please speak slowly and clearly to her and writing Chinese letters helps a lot. Alternatively, you can brush up your Japanese skills and talk to her in Japanese. You have 5 days to learn and I feel it is plenty of time for you.

I am sure she will bring new people in future if we are nice to her. So, please don't be animalistic on Sat.

See you on Sat.

Shingo

ARGH!!!

I am going to miss the first encounter of the Jap girl!!!

To everybody, being nice means friendly the appropriate way lol.

Also it means to take care of her and keep her busy.

(if some1 comes and see that they don't know how to speak, they will only seek kung fu attention. Give her stuff to learn and practice on)

Don't want her to get scared the first time and then never come again.

That means I don't get to see her face >.<

Then that would be BAKA YAROU

Calvin
Back to top Go down
ben

文章數 : 20
注冊日期 : 2009-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Japanese girl is coming   Japanese girl is coming EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 9:49 am

no, nobody will be animalistic and she should not be scared of anything

maybe she will be shy because there are not many other female training in your group, but i believe she will enjoy to see everybody practicing like in the videos, also, especially because Shingo is a fellow Japanese, and I am sure she will feel comfortable with him there and enjoy training alongside him because he is very patient and easygoing person
Back to top Go down
Shingo

PostSubject: Re: Japanese girl is coming   Japanese girl is coming EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 9:54 am

Breaking news!!

She will bring another Japanese girl. I heard they are both nurses in Japan.
Our time has finally come!!!

Bro B san
Thanks, Bro for the comment. Are you implying that I should look after them? I am sure they want to practise English as well as Kungfu. Please come and talk to them in English. Actually, I feel pressure when I talk to strangers in Japanese, because I have to use super polite form of Japanese which hasn't been used properly for 13 years.

Bro C san
Taking photos of them?? Come on! You can make it on Sat.
What is your real priority in your life, Bro C?
Is it:
1) developing a people skill by attending a course on Sat?
2) having a hot bath with Japanese girls after the training on Sat?

Think ahead and think realistically!
Back to top Go down
ben

文章數 : 20
注冊日期 : 2009-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Japanese girl is coming   Japanese girl is coming EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 10:47 am

Shingo,

I am sorry for the misunderstanding, I am not implying anything..

all I meant was, that they will feel nervous around others as 'foreigners', but at least you are there, they will feel comfortable with you as a fellow Japanese to help them if they don't understand anything properly.

if there is any pressure Shingo, just tell them to watch me practice and they will have something to laugh about because I am so bad.

ben
Back to top Go down
kwong
Admin
kwong

文章數 : 1510

PostSubject: Re: Japanese girl is coming   Japanese girl is coming EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 11:25 am

cheers

SHINGO!!!!!!!!!!!
u have been nominated as Our Japanese Sydney Washan Chairman and instructor haha!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.geocities.com/kwongy64
calvy168

PostSubject: Re: Japanese girl is coming   Japanese girl is coming EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 11:30 am

Argh Shingo san,

Keep this up, we want to see more KAWAII and KIREII NIHON girls join.

But of course, since you're now the Chairman, you need to discipline your youngsters if they step out of line.

Calvin
Back to top Go down
地躺小子
Admin
地躺小子

文章數 : 592
來自 : 中国吉林省, 白林寺

PostSubject: Re: Japanese girl is coming   Japanese girl is coming EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 12:27 pm

So...................how many braches do SWU have?Captain Kwong? king
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/dnmgch
Shingo

PostSubject: Re: Japanese girl is coming   Japanese girl is coming EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 4:30 am

Wow, thanks Bros. I got promoted in SWU.

Shall I call myself Shingo Shogun (将軍) and set up a hard drinking training group with girls(酒宴功)?
Back to top Go down
William

文章數 : 9
注冊日期 : 2009-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Japanese girl is coming   Japanese girl is coming EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 11:11 am

Nippon nurse chix!!! BANZAI!!
Back to top Go down
calvy168

PostSubject: Re: Japanese girl is coming   Japanese girl is coming EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 11:36 am

*Jumping Up and Down* bounce

What rank do I have? confused scratch

I want a rank too rabbit

Calvin
Back to top Go down
calvy168

PostSubject: Re: Japanese girl is coming   Japanese girl is coming EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 7:15 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rp0NEilLYwM

Nobody touches the head ok.

Don't want any accidents happening

Calvin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Japanese girl is coming   Japanese girl is coming Empty

Back to top Go down

Japanese girl is coming
Page 1 of 1