南方愛武小站 Southern Site Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
南方愛武小站 Southern Site Inn

研討武術劍術 We explore Chinese martial arts, IMA and Swordmanship http://user3.jabry.com/southsite/index.htm

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Australia Martial Arts

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
E.T.

文章數 : 499
注冊日期 : 2009-01-27

Australia Martial Arts Empty
PostSubject: Australia Martial Arts   Australia Martial Arts EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 2:11 am

Back to top Go down
ss

文章數 : 67
注冊日期 : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Australia Martial Arts   Australia Martial Arts EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 2:44 am

no matter what century we're in violence will always be among us, once i was involded in a fight like this outside where i work some drunk guys was kicking chairs, tables and want to start a fight with one of the waiter, me and other 2 guys from kitchen went out to help him end up more than 15 ppl involved.
Back to top Go down
E.T.

文章數 : 499
注冊日期 : 2009-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Australia Martial Arts   Australia Martial Arts EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 3:14 am

ss wrote:
no matter what century we're in violence will always be among us, once i was involded in a fight like this outside where i work some drunk guys was kicking chairs, tables and want to start a fight with one of the waiter, me and other 2 guys from kitchen went out to help him end up more than 15 ppl involved.

Did you use the horse banch as a weapon?:

or

Next time when you are working in Chinese restaurant, you may consider to use Bowl and Chopsticks:

Back to top Go down
chowfarn

chowfarn

文章數 : 140
注冊日期 : 2010-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Australia Martial Arts   Australia Martial Arts EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 4:17 am

Thats why you need "Empty Force" training ........................

The police can't take DNA samples if you never 'touched' him !
Back to top Go down
ss

文章數 : 67
注冊日期 : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Australia Martial Arts   Australia Martial Arts EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 3:16 pm

that will be cool use chairs and chopsticks to fights but there are "rules" in street fights if no weapons involved best not to use any weapon because if you use it can get into alot of trouble from cops fist fight is ok, but if the guy you fighting with has got a weapon etc knife in his or her hands you allow to defend yourself without or getting into less trouble
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Australia Martial Arts   Australia Martial Arts Empty

Back to top Go down

Australia Martial Arts
Page 1 of 1