南方愛武小站 Southern Site Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
南方愛武小站 Southern Site Inn

研討武術劍術 We explore Chinese martial arts, IMA and Swordmanship http://user3.jabry.com/southsite/index.htm

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Intensive message written on Facebook by NSW ChinWoo

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Shingo

文章數 : 331
注冊日期 : 2009-08-06

Intensive message written on Facebook by NSW ChinWoo Empty
PostSubject: Intensive message written on Facebook by NSW ChinWoo   Intensive message written on Facebook by NSW ChinWoo EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 12:52 am

Hi SWU members,

I just want to know what is going on between Chin Woo and SWU group. I know this is some kind of politics between us, but it would be appreciated if anyone could tell me about this incident.

Nsw ChinWoo wrote on Bro W's account on Facebook:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
your team that hijacked the new year parade and made a complete dogs breakfast out of what was a well planned and well presented parade entry have brought a very bad reputation to our association within the Sydney Chinese community and with the council organisers who are well informed about the disgracefull politics that surrounded this years parade entry, as a result I have been informed by Sydney council events team that participation in future sydney council events will be limited if not completely disallowed, David, Simo, Kevin and all others that were involved should be ashamed at their disgraceful behaviour. They have dishonored the grand master and his memory aswell as the entire association and its original founders.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am sure there are some peaceful solutions to the matter.

Shingo
Back to top Go down
地躺小子
Admin
地躺小子

文章數 : 592
注冊日期 : 2009-01-25
來自 : 中国吉林省, 白林寺

PostSubject: Re: Intensive message written on Facebook by NSW ChinWoo   Intensive message written on Facebook by NSW ChinWoo EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 6:44 am

Ok, Shingo san~~! The guy who wrote this is the guy with red long hair last time in Centennial Park. He got pissed of now showing his anger on explict.
Plx dont worry about that, Simo and all other committee will help.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/dnmgch
E.T.

文章數 : 499
注冊日期 : 2009-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Intensive message written on Facebook by NSW ChinWoo   Intensive message written on Facebook by NSW ChinWoo EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 7:40 am

I think it is Chin Woo's own politic problem. We should not joint their argument.

Anyway, it is better for us to not post anything, include video or comments, at Chin Woo facebook unless they solved their poblem.
Back to top Go down
kwong
Admin
kwong

文章數 : 1510

PostSubject: Re: Intensive message written on Facebook by NSW ChinWoo   Intensive message written on Facebook by NSW ChinWoo EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 7:52 am

yes ignore him.

His "Well designed parade" was refused by Eric and us so he just went mad at the end. That is the only political thing may relate to our group Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
http://www.geocities.com/kwongy64
地躺小子
Admin
地躺小子

PostSubject: The only thing i can do is, chill out and sing the song~~~!   Intensive message written on Facebook by NSW ChinWoo EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 11:17 am

Back to top Go down

文章數 : 21
注冊日期 : 2010-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Intensive message written on Facebook by NSW ChinWoo   Intensive message written on Facebook by NSW ChinWoo EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 12:20 pm

don't think it's a good idea to discuss things here because this forum is open to public, even without login, people can read the messages in this forum. Maybe the admin can restrict and make available forum messages only to members who login first?
Back to top Go down
Shingo

PostSubject: Re: Intensive message written on Facebook by NSW ChinWoo   Intensive message written on Facebook by NSW ChinWoo EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 12:51 pm

Thank you for the insight into the matter.

I see what is going on now. So, as Sifu Eric san said, we just leave it to ChinWoo because it is their domestic issue. I am feeling that Siyey is taking over ChinWoo in not so distant future, so everything will be fine.

I still can't believe the fact that the person who wrote the upsetting message is a Kungfu practitioner like us. We learn to stop fighting and respect others by practising Kungfu, but what he does is complete opposite. This is really a mystery to me....

Shingo

PS. Hi 888.
There is no need to discriminate between the members and others on this site. SWU is open and politics-free. Transparency is essential in order to maintain openness of the group. So, this board is perfect to communicate the existing members as well as people looking to join SWU. That's why SWU is attracting lots of people and as a result, the group is growing rapidly.

We can just talk to each other in private at the training, anyway...
Back to top Go down
kwong
Admin
kwong

文章數 : 1510

PostSubject: Re: Intensive message written on Facebook by NSW ChinWoo   Intensive message written on Facebook by NSW ChinWoo EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 12:59 pm

Back to top Go down
http://www.geocities.com/kwongy64
Shingo

PostSubject: Re: Intensive message written on Facebook by NSW ChinWoo   Intensive message written on Facebook by NSW ChinWoo EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 1:10 pm

Chinese vs Japanese....Cool!!!
Back to top Go down

文章數 : 21
注冊日期 : 2010-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Intensive message written on Facebook by NSW ChinWoo   Intensive message written on Facebook by NSW ChinWoo EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 1:34 pm

kwong wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=is5EOfVYXDQ

wow... didn't know Donnie Yen did a "Fist of Fury" movie remake as well
Back to top Go down
??

PostSubject: Re: Intensive message written on Facebook by NSW ChinWoo   Intensive message written on Facebook by NSW ChinWoo EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 1:38 pm

Shingo wrote:
Chinese vs Japanese....Cool!!!
Shingo san,
I always treat you as friend
Back to top Go down
Shingo

PostSubject: Re: Intensive message written on Facebook by NSW ChinWoo   Intensive message written on Facebook by NSW ChinWoo EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 1:55 pm

Bro T san

Thank you for being my friend. I just burst into tears.... Sad
Back to top Go down
地躺小子
Admin
地躺小子

PostSubject: Re: Intensive message written on Facebook by NSW ChinWoo   Intensive message written on Facebook by NSW ChinWoo EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 1:27 pm

I capture the webpage for evidence/reference when insulting affairs does really take on consideration.

I close this thread now~~~!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Intensive message written on Facebook by NSW ChinWoo   Intensive message written on Facebook by NSW ChinWoo Empty

Back to top Go down

Intensive message written on Facebook by NSW ChinWoo
Page 1 of 1