南方愛武小站 Southern Site Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
南方愛武小站 Southern Site Inn

研討武術劍術 We explore Chinese martial arts, IMA and Swordmanship http://user3.jabry.com/southsite/index.htm

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I like these kind of training..........again~~!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
地躺小子
Admin
地躺小子

文章數 : 592
注冊日期 : 2009-01-25
來自 : 中国吉林省, 白林寺

I like these kind of training..........again~~!! Empty
PostSubject: I like these kind of training..........again~~!!   I like these kind of training..........again~~!! EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 3:45 am

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/dnmgch
Shingo

文章數 : 331
注冊日期 : 2009-08-06

PostSubject: Shingo   I like these kind of training..........again~~!! EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 5:40 am

Take it easy, Bro W.
Get yourself fully covered with an insurance before doing that stuff....
Back to top Go down
地躺小子
Admin
地躺小子

PostSubject: Re: I like these kind of training..........again~~!!   I like these kind of training..........again~~!! EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 6:02 am

Shingo wrote:
Take it easy, Bro W.
Get yourself fully covered with an insurance before doing that stuff....

i dont care about insurance.................. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Shingo

文章數 : 331
注冊日期 : 2009-08-06

PostSubject: Re: I like these kind of training..........again~~!!   I like these kind of training..........again~~!! EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 8:06 am

OK...well then, at least the rock in the clip is a fake one.
So, get one of those light fake rocks to prevent back injuries and do push-ups on the mat to protect finger tips.

Alternatively, you can sit on the sofa and have a chilled beer instead....choice is yours.
Back to top Go down
Overlord
Admin
Overlord

文章數 : 507
注冊日期 : 2009-09-27
來自 : 台灣

PostSubject: you sure want to do that?   I like these kind of training..........again~~!! EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 8:30 am

Assume you can do it now, try to do that when you are 80. affraid
ha ha....good luck...
There are many sources where the martial art power came from, so long the training serves the purpose...
By focusing on single muscle, or certain group of muscle, you disrupt the balance..
It is like a sword, one part of the grain is bigger than other part...the grain is not even..then you have plane of weakness...

So the only way to resolve the problem is by zhang zhuan....stance............Bagua is good too....it is walking zz.
But it is good to experiment with things....
Cheers...

Over
Back to top Go down
地躺小子
Admin
地躺小子

PostSubject: Re: I like these kind of training..........again~~!!   I like these kind of training..........again~~!! EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 8:47 am

Overlord wrote:
Assume you can do it now, try to do that when you are 80. affraid
ha ha....good luck...
There are many sources where the martial art power came from, so long the training serves the purpose...
By focusing on single muscle, or certain group of muscle, you disrupt the balance..
It is like a sword, one part of the grain is bigger than other part...the grain is not even..then you have plane of weakness...

So the only way to resolve the problem is by zhang zhuan....stance............Bagua is good too....it is walking zz.
But it is good to experiment with things....
Cheers...

Over

i love the hardcore spirit from these kind of training................... Lo Mang----------the Muscle Bros. from Shaolin~~~!!
Back to top Go down
nanyangshaolin

文章數 : 57
注冊日期 : 2009-06-28

PostSubject: Re: I like these kind of training..........again~~!!   I like these kind of training..........again~~!! EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 9:43 am

I like these training too! do u have a collection of these old movies??
Back to top Go down
http://www.martialartx.com
地躺小子
Admin
地躺小子

PostSubject: Re: I like these kind of training..........again~~!!   I like these kind of training..........again~~!! EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 11:35 am

nanyangshaolin wrote:
I like these training too! do u have a collection of these old movies??

i got this movie, unfortunately its unrealistic english voice version.............. cyclops
Back to top Go down
Overlord
Admin
Overlord

文章數 : 507
注冊日期 : 2009-09-27
來自 : 台灣

PostSubject: Re: I like these kind of training..........again~~!!   I like these kind of training..........again~~!! EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 11:45 am

i love to do that too...just age wears me off now.....ha ha.....
gaining 15kg and all.......

Over
Back to top Go down
nanyangshaolin

文章數 : 57
注冊日期 : 2009-06-28

PostSubject: Re: I like these kind of training..........again~~!!   I like these kind of training..........again~~!! EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 2:18 am

much as we older ppl like these training. with age, we have to modify the methods. kungfu should be something we should be doing till we are 60s or 80 yrs old. not up t 40 yrs or so.. alot of ppl damage their bodies beyond cure to get temporary powerful fighting skills, this violates yin-yang of training, it reminds me of bodybuilders injecting steriods to get instant results, but i feel this is not very ideal. we have only 1 life, we do not have wolverine's instant healing powess, so gotta watch out.... Razz I still want to enjoy life & see my kids grow up....
Back to top Go down
http://www.martialartx.com
calvy168

文章數 : 257
注冊日期 : 2009-02-02
來自 : Australia / Hong Kong

PostSubject: Re: I like these kind of training..........again~~!!   I like these kind of training..........again~~!! EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 3:41 pm

Training hard-core but without any thinking is just stupid.

You can train and train but end up with really terrible results compared to another who trains it with a better method.

Train with methods from people who are experienced and knows what they are doing.
Providing that such method can get you to train till you're 80 years old lol.
Hard-core training as mentioned before can get you to your goal but won't let you stay there.

Take myself for example.
You see my size, injuries and the amount of time I train compared to the power I can exert.
I have been busy with studies and work these past few years, so honestly I don't have too much time to train.
My previous training methods has gotten me where I am.
So without much training, I can still maintain what I have trained up earlier not because I train hard-core but because I know the method.

So yeah, keep training but do take care of your body on the way.

Calvin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I like these kind of training..........again~~!!   I like these kind of training..........again~~!! Empty

Back to top Go down

I like these kind of training..........again~~!!
Page 1 of 1