南方愛武小站 Southern Site Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
南方愛武小站 Southern Site Inn

研討武術劍術 We explore Chinese martial arts, IMA and Swordmanship http://user3.jabry.com/southsite/index.htm

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kung Fu Sparring 1982 -Sifu Albright

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
地躺小子
Admin
地躺小子

文章數 : 592
注冊日期 : 2009-01-25
來自 : 中国吉林省, 白林寺

Kung Fu Sparring 1982 -Sifu Albright Empty
PostSubject: Kung Fu Sparring 1982 -Sifu Albright   Kung Fu Sparring 1982 -Sifu Albright EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 10:23 am

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/dnmgch
Bo Sim Sau

Bo Sim Sau

文章數 : 104
注冊日期 : 2009-04-18

PostSubject: Re: Kung Fu Sparring 1982 -Sifu Albright   Kung Fu Sparring 1982 -Sifu Albright EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 10:45 am

地躺小子 wrote:

The black guy is too telegraphic, and not in range when delivering his strikes, you can see the strikes from miles away. IMHO his skill is way too low against the white guy.

I don't know if this clip has been made up to show the white guy has superior skills against basic shaolin long arm system (i.e one hand against two???), but the anticipation bit and reactions are dead give away in my observations.

The white guy ............well......most of time having his hands down, I don't know if he would persist the hazard fighting a proficient Muay Thai fighter or short bridge kung fu systems guy, my guess is if he did the Thai boxer will clean him up in no time.
Back to top Go down
kwong
Admin
kwong

文章數 : 1510
注冊日期 : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Kung Fu Sparring 1982 -Sifu Albright   Kung Fu Sparring 1982 -Sifu Albright EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 11:35 am

well, i believed what did you say is right. i believe that the white guy know his opponent is using kungfu only so that he can put his guard off.
Back to top Go down
http://www.geocities.com/kwongy64
Bo Sim Sau

Bo Sim Sau

文章數 : 104
注冊日期 : 2009-04-18

PostSubject: Re: Kung Fu Sparring 1982 -Sifu Albright   Kung Fu Sparring 1982 -Sifu Albright EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 12:04 am

kwong wrote:
well, i believed what did you say is right. i believe that the white guy know his opponent is using kungfu only so that he can put his guard off.

They are just playing around, does not reflect what is real on the street level. There are no intensity and in-range elements to convince me otherwise. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kung Fu Sparring 1982 -Sifu Albright   Kung Fu Sparring 1982 -Sifu Albright Empty

Back to top Go down

Kung Fu Sparring 1982 -Sifu Albright
Page 1 of 1