南方愛武小站 Southern Site Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
南方愛武小站 Southern Site Inn

研討武術劍術 We explore Chinese martial arts, IMA and Swordmanship http://user3.jabry.com/southsite/index.htm

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Our New White Crane Gongfu Web Site ... Finally "On the Air!"

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
shifu

shifu

文章數 : 69
注冊日期 : 2009-11-08

Our New White Crane Gongfu Web Site ... Finally "On the Air!" Empty
PostSubject: Our New White Crane Gongfu Web Site ... Finally "On the Air!"   Our New White Crane Gongfu Web Site ... Finally "On the Air!" EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 6:17 am

New WCRI Official Web Site Launched!

Over the last few months I have been very busy working on an all new Web Site for the White Crane Research Institute Inc. Finally our new Web Site has been officially launched and is “On the Air!”

The old web address will be used to launch a "World Alliance of Chinese Kung Fu/China Combat Sports Association Australian Branch" Web Site in the near future.

Please take the time to look over the pages within the new web Site and yes you can even sign our Guestbook!

Pleas post here if you wish and let me know your thoughts (but be nice!) Smile

You can visit the All new, Official WCRI Web Site by clicking on the link below:

http://www.whitecranegongfu.com
Back to top Go down
Shingo

文章數 : 331
注冊日期 : 2009-08-06

Our New White Crane Gongfu Web Site ... Finally "On the Air!" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our New White Crane Gongfu Web Site ... Finally "On the Air!"   Our New White Crane Gongfu Web Site ... Finally "On the Air!" EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 8:43 am

Hi Shifu

Thank you for letting us know the official website of your school.
The section, Controversy on your website was intriguing and I really enjoyed reading it.

Shingo
Back to top Go down

Our New White Crane Gongfu Web Site ... Finally "On the Air!"
Page 1 of 1