南方愛武小站 Southern Site Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
南方愛武小站 Southern Site Inn

研討武術劍術 We explore Chinese martial arts, IMA and Swordmanship http://user3.jabry.com/southsite/index.htm

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Michael Tang, Thank you and Good Luck to your future!

Go down 
+6
地躺小子
ss
Tiger Tong
calvy168
Jervis
MM1970
10 posters
AuthorMessage
MM1970

MM1970

文章數 : 642
注冊日期 : 2009-01-25
年齡 : 54
來自 : Sydney

Michael Tang, Thank you and Good Luck to your future! Empty
PostSubject: Michael Tang, Thank you and Good Luck to your future!   Michael Tang, Thank you and Good Luck to your future! EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 11:44 am

穿袖劍 Pierce Sleeve Sword - Michael Tang

奧運標準槍術套路 Olympic Standard Spear Form - Michael Tang
Back to top Go down
Jervis

文章數 : 82
注冊日期 : 2009-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Michael Tang, Thank you and Good Luck to your future!   Michael Tang, Thank you and Good Luck to your future! EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 11:51 am

lol i haven't heard that song from the sword demo since i was still in pre school lol!
Back to top Go down
calvy168

文章數 : 257
注冊日期 : 2009-02-02
來自 : Australia / Hong Kong

PostSubject: Re: Michael Tang, Thank you and Good Luck to your future!   Michael Tang, Thank you and Good Luck to your future! EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 11:54 am

Hey Michael Tang,

Although we don't train too much together but we have had some cool times with you.

For example, the parade and normal Saturday trainings.

Do leave us your contacts so if we ever visit Taiwan again we can find you hehe.

Very best of luck to your future in your careers, training, love life and more

Calvin
Back to top Go down
Tiger Tong
Admin
Tiger Tong

文章數 : 65
注冊日期 : 2009-12-15
年齡 : 35
來自 : MACAU

PostSubject: Re: Michael Tang, Thank you and Good Luck to your future!   Michael Tang, Thank you and Good Luck to your future! EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 12:05 pm

To Michael Tang:

I am very happy to have a friend like you, your kung fu skill are very good!

I hope you will find a good job, and I think you will. If I have a chance, I will go to Taiwan and visit you.

Good luck!
Back to top Go down
ss

文章數 : 67
注冊日期 : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Michael Tang, Thank you and Good Luck to your future!   Michael Tang, Thank you and Good Luck to your future! EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 12:52 pm

all the best mate keep training stay fit and healthy we shall meet agian at some point in our life.

sam
Back to top Go down
地躺小子
Admin
地躺小子

文章數 : 592
注冊日期 : 2009-01-25
來自 : 中国吉林省, 白林寺

PostSubject: Re: Michael Tang, Thank you and Good Luck to your future!   Michael Tang, Thank you and Good Luck to your future! EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 2:40 pm

thx Michael~~!! You really did bring new aspect for us about Wushuy training. Its good to understand to difference between contemporary and traditional styles.

Wish u all the best~~!!
William
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/dnmgch
E.T.

文章數 : 499
注冊日期 : 2009-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Michael Tang, Thank you and Good Luck to your future!   Michael Tang, Thank you and Good Luck to your future! EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 7:58 pm

Good luck mate!
Back to top Go down
Shingo

文章數 : 331
注冊日期 : 2009-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Michael Tang, Thank you and Good Luck to your future!   Michael Tang, Thank you and Good Luck to your future! EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 3:36 am

Bro MT!

Thank you very much for teaching me Baji even you are right in the middle of stressful exam period.
I will keep up practising the form.

See you on Facebook and I may pop down to Taiwan on the way back to Japan some time in future.

All the best!

Shingo
Back to top Go down
evik

文章數 : 8
注冊日期 : 2009-09-01

PostSubject: thank you all!!   Michael Tang, Thank you and Good Luck to your future! EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 11:45 am

It was my greatest pleasure to meet you all!!

thank you all for all the different forms and styles that I have seen throughout the years

thank you all for the great (?) place we have to practice together

i would not know how i would have survived the past year without the touch of martial arts!

also, thank you all for tolerating someone who hates doing the horse stand with you guys :p

and yes, please do let me know if you guys gonna come visit Taiwan!! food is essential and gain weight is compulsory :p

im always on the internet: FB// msn:evik3@hotmail.com

thanks again!!
Back to top Go down
Vincent

文章數 : 58
注冊日期 : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Michael Tang, Thank you and Good Luck to your future!   Michael Tang, Thank you and Good Luck to your future! EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 7:25 am

I tried to call you but looks like you are not using the mobile number anymore. Anyway, all the best and have a nice trip back to Taipei. I will contact you when we back to Taipei next time. Hope you give me a number can contact u this time. See you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Michael Tang, Thank you and Good Luck to your future!   Michael Tang, Thank you and Good Luck to your future! Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1