南方愛武小站 Southern Site Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
南方愛武小站 Southern Site Inn

研討武術劍術 We explore Chinese martial arts, IMA and Swordmanship http://user3.jabry.com/southsite/index.htm

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chinese new year parade

Go down 
+2
Shingo
kwong
6 posters
AuthorMessage
kwong
Admin
kwong

文章數 : 1510
注冊日期 : 2009-01-25

Chinese new year parade Empty
PostSubject: Chinese new year parade   Chinese new year parade EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 8:54 am

The chinese new year parade have not been sloved yet. We will need to wait for Rodney who will attend the meeting tmr. So the final decsion will be notice on Wednesday trainig time.

Wink It has a high chance that even the fund is not been approved we will gain a aliitle sponser from someone. So the parade may keep runniing
Back to top Go down
http://www.geocities.com/kwongy64
Shingo

文章數 : 331
注冊日期 : 2009-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Chinese new year parade   Chinese new year parade EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 10:05 am

Good evening 師爺

I know you are the ultimate authority above the sky and more powerful than God.
But, would you so kind as to listen to my personal humble opinion please?

It is too much politics involved in the parade and SWU traditionally has the zero tolerance policy on complicated politics and hassles. We have already wasted our time for the training on Saturday last week and I felt other masters didn't bring their students and didn't show any effort what-so-ever. It is pointless that we stick to the plan where no one from other styles is cooperative.

Honestly, can we just practise Black Tiger/ Kungfu in Eastwood instead?
Because that's what everyone wants.....

Or am I about to get decapitated by followers of 師爺 now because I didn't follow his instructions?

Shingo
Back to top Go down
kwong
Admin
kwong

PostSubject: Re: Chinese new year parade   Chinese new year parade EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 10:53 am

Laughing that's ok. your idea is our idea. I dont want our eastwood training will be affected by any policy thing. i did disappointed to the arrangement of this event.

Razz
Back to top Go down
Overlord
Admin
Overlord

文章數 : 507
注冊日期 : 2009-09-27
來自 : 台灣

PostSubject: Re: Chinese new year parade   Chinese new year parade EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 11:14 am

Dear beloved 師爺:

The worse ting is shingo will be called another Japanese guy in the newspaper, AGAIN!
THAT is unacceptable! Zero tolerance!! ke ke ke!
Razz

Over

MM1970 wrote:
Chinese new year parade Chin_w12
Back to top Go down
??

PostSubject: Re: Chinese new year parade   Chinese new year parade EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 11:34 am

Well Mr Overload, I think you better be careful what you are saying. None of us are discriminating Japanese people here and we all treat Shingo as friend. Also I don't really get what the hell do you mean by "THAT is unacceptable! Zero tolerance!!". I got to tell you that racial discrimination is criminal in Australia and I think next time when you post something here, please screw your head a little tighter!
Back to top Go down
Tiger Tong
Admin
Tiger Tong

文章數 : 65
注冊日期 : 2009-12-15
年齡 : 35
來自 : MACAU

PostSubject: Re: Chinese new year parade   Chinese new year parade EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 11:36 am

I think i waste times on the trianing on last Saturday.....That day is extremely raining, no toilet and also that day is Summer Japan Festival, that's the most important. If I go there early, I may make some friends which are Japanese girls! we missed some free huge from Oz gal as well! they are beautilful, i never huge an Oz begore.
Back to top Go down
Overlord
Admin
Overlord

PostSubject: Re: Chinese new year parade   Chinese new year parade EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 11:50 am

Sydney Hunter wrote:
Well Mr Overload, I think you better be careful what you are saying. None of us are discriminating Japanese people here and we all treat Shingo as friend. Also I don't really get what the hell do you mean by "THAT is unacceptable! Zero tolerance!!". I got to tell you that racial discrimination is criminal in Australia and I think next time when you post something here, please screw your head a little tighter!

Sorry hunter, there is no discriminating words used. The full story is in the newspaper, some people's name mentioned, while some dont, if you pefered "japanese gentleman".
I just make fun out of it.

If this offend anyone, i apologise first. Sorry shingo.

Over
Back to top Go down
??

PostSubject: Re: Chinese new year parade   Chinese new year parade EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 12:04 pm

Overlord wrote:
Sydney Hunter wrote:

Sorry hunter, there is no discriminating words used. The full story is in the newspaper, some people's name mentioned, while some dont, if you pefered "japanese gentleman".
I just make fun out of it.

If this offend anyone, i apologise first. Sorry shingo.

Over

I know that it is in the newspaper, but I don't know why it is the worst thing and didn't get what you mean by "THAT is unacceptable! Zero tolerance!!". Is there anyone else here thinks it is "unacceptable", "Zero tolerance" and the "worst thing"?
Back to top Go down
Overlord
Admin
Overlord

PostSubject: Re: Chinese new year parade   Chinese new year parade EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 12:22 pm

ai ya......omg, this is not what i mean! Please dont distort it mate!

It is making fun of Shingo's wording at beginning. Zero tolerance to the politics.

Because last time Shingo did the demo, and only printed out as a japanese gent did the demo, no name.
Which, personally i joke as zero tolerance and acceptable. But there is no elements of racial context.
If you dont trust me, ask me kendo teacher, they live in Japan.
This will never be my true meaning!

Over

Nan dai yo, baga ja nei ga!? ( Just calling meself a idiot! Did not know wording can be so sensitvie!)
Back to top Go down
E.T.

文章數 : 499
注冊日期 : 2009-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Chinese new year parade   Chinese new year parade EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 6:32 pm

Sydney Hunter wrote:

I know that it is in the newspaper, but I don't know why it is the worst thing and didn't get what you mean by "THAT is unacceptable! Zero tolerance!!". Is there anyone else here thinks it is "unacceptable", "Zero tolerance" and the "worst thing"?

Hi Sydney Hunter, take it easy. I am sure that Overlord just want to have a joke and there is no discriminating.

Brothers, it is a misunderstanding only!
Back to top Go down
E.T.

文章數 : 499
注冊日期 : 2009-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Chinese new year parade   Chinese new year parade EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 6:40 pm

Shingo wrote:
Good evening 師爺

I know you are the ultimate authority above the sky and more powerful than God.
But, would you so kind as to listen to my personal humble opinion please?

It is too much politics involved in the parade and SWU traditionally has the zero tolerance policy on complicated politics and hassles. We have already wasted our time for the training on Saturday last week and I felt other masters didn't bring their students and didn't show any effort what-so-ever. It is pointless that we stick to the plan where no one from other styles is cooperative.

Honestly, can we just practise Black Tiger/ Kungfu in Eastwood instead?
Because that's what everyone wants.....

Or am I about to get decapitated by followers of 師爺 now because I didn't follow his instructions?

Shingo

I 100% agree with you!

The parade will not affect our training anymore. We insist practise in Eastwood only.

It seems that we are the main group in parade so they should follow our plan to parade.
Back to top Go down
Shingo

PostSubject: Re: Chinese new year parade   Chinese new year parade EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 1:07 am

What is going on here?? It's like a war going on...

Sorry I didn't check the site last night....

Sifu E san, thank you for the support. My intention to post the message was that I just want to keep pracising Kungfu hard as normal in Eastwood.

Bro A, no problem at all with your joke. I found it quite funny too. I am kind of sensing that Siyey will get control of the Chinese newspaper soon and get them to put my name in the article.

Bro T, please chill out. Bro A wanted to be funny and make the Kungfu board more interesting. I will ask Siyey to give you a sensual massage. So, you will be happy and relaxed.

Bro C, thank you for sharing your sexual fantasy with us. Yes, I totally agree with you that getting to know Japanese girls is very important and getting a free hug from Oz girls is a healthy thought. We should discuss this matter privately on Saturday.

I just wonder how much you need to pay for a hug in Kingscross...

Shingo
Back to top Go down
Overlord
Admin
Overlord

PostSubject: Re: Chinese new year parade   Chinese new year parade EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 10:34 am

Shingo wrote:

Bro A, no problem at all with your joke. I found it quite funny too. I am kind of sensing that Siyey will get control of the Chinese newspaper soon and get them to put my name in the article.

Thanks you guys (Sifu ET and Shingo) for clearing me up. Was quite stressed by it last night.

BTW, when did gordan become siyey? Wow ha ha ha.....!
That is it, Gordan is from now officially named siyey, ke ke ke!
Oh Siyey, please save us! We are not worthy! Twisted Evil

Over
Back to top Go down
Tiger Tong
Admin
Tiger Tong

文章數 : 65
注冊日期 : 2009-12-15
年齡 : 35
來自 : MACAU

PostSubject: Re: Chinese new year parade   Chinese new year parade EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 11:54 am

Chinese new year parade Free_Hugs_by_kiwix

Actually, i don't know how much to huge a gal in King Cross, I never been there, maybe some bros can bring me to there.
Back to top Go down
Shingo

PostSubject: Re: Chinese new year parade   Chinese new year parade EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 12:54 pm

Good picture, Bro Ch!
Yes, I would love to hug her and take her home as a memorabilia.

Bro W is experienced in picking up girls. He may know the prices for a hug or even takeaway with professional ladies sold in Kingscross. Needless to say, this could be very educational.

Shingo
Back to top Go down
Overlord
Admin
Overlord

PostSubject: Re: Chinese new year parade   Chinese new year parade EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 12:57 pm

Chinese new year parade MV5BMTcwMTU0MjE0MF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMzQ1NDYwMw@@._V1._SX134_SY200_

A hug from her will be nice! ke ke!

Over
Back to top Go down
kwong
Admin
kwong

PostSubject: Re: Chinese new year parade   Chinese new year parade EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 1:05 pm

Back to top Go down
MM1970

MM1970

文章數 : 642
年齡 : 54
來自 : Sydney

PostSubject: Re: Chinese new year parade   Chinese new year parade EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 2:06 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chinese new year parade   Chinese new year parade Empty

Back to top Go down

Chinese new year parade
Page 1 of 1