南方愛武小站 Southern Site Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
南方愛武小站 Southern Site Inn

研討武術劍術 We explore Chinese martial arts, IMA and Swordmanship http://user3.jabry.com/southsite/index.htm

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hong Kong woman KO police!

Go down 
+2
MM1970
E.T.
6 posters
AuthorMessage
E.T.

文章數 : 499
注冊日期 : 2009-01-27

Hong Kong woman KO police! Empty
PostSubject: Hong Kong woman KO police!   Hong Kong woman KO police! EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 6:49 pm

I think HK police did have some drama training in their police training camp. LOL

Back to top Go down
MM1970

MM1970

文章數 : 642
注冊日期 : 2009-01-25
年齡 : 54
來自 : Sydney

PostSubject: Re: Hong Kong woman KO police!   Hong Kong woman KO police! EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 11:37 am

This is the power of internal Martial Arts!

The cop may not get out of his bed for the next seven days!
Back to top Go down
kwong
Admin
kwong

文章數 : 1510
注冊日期 : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Hong Kong woman KO police!   Hong Kong woman KO police! EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 11:38 am

it is classic Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.geocities.com/kwongy64
Overlord
Admin
Overlord

文章數 : 507
注冊日期 : 2009-09-27
來自 : 台灣

PostSubject: Re: Hong Kong woman KO police!   Hong Kong woman KO police! EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 1:58 pm

to kill ant, no need for rocket launcher......

no matter how good you are, if opps mind and movement is beyond your expectation, even a 5 yo girl can knock you down....

Over
Back to top Go down

文章數 : 21
注冊日期 : 2010-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Hong Kong woman KO police!   Hong Kong woman KO police! EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 3:42 am

lol, smart policeman knows they captured the hit on video so he pretended like he's injured from that slap.
You work it out: rich woman (money pot), hit you on tv (undenying evidence) = civil suit (legal settlement from her rich husband) = rich policeman Smile
Back to top Go down
Shingo

文章數 : 331
注冊日期 : 2009-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Hong Kong woman KO police!   Hong Kong woman KO police! EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 4:54 am

Let me tell you my opinion:
I prefer the pretty news reader to the lady who is drunken and iron-palmed the police officer in the clip.

Shingo
Back to top Go down

文章數 : 21
注冊日期 : 2010-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Hong Kong woman KO police!   Hong Kong woman KO police! EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 5:01 am

yes i agree, the newswoman is hot!!
Back to top Go down
Overlord
Admin
Overlord

文章數 : 507
注冊日期 : 2009-09-27
來自 : 台灣

PostSubject: Re: Hong Kong woman KO police!   Hong Kong woman KO police! EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 7:25 am

Really, the police pretent got hurt. Sorry I got it wrong.

Years ago, visiting a Aikido dojo. Saw this senior mucho guy got hit by a short and skinny Jap girl on the nose, it was pure accident.
Took a couple of mins for the guy to get up. This left me a very strong impression.

Over
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hong Kong woman KO police!   Hong Kong woman KO police! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hong Kong woman KO police!
Page 1 of 1