南方愛武小站 Southern Site Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
南方愛武小站 Southern Site Inn

研討武術劍術 We explore Chinese martial arts, IMA and Swordmanship http://user3.jabry.com/southsite/index.htm

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The top level bagua skill 八卦拳終極之奧義

Go down 
+3
Bwk
Overlord
kwong
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
kwong
Admin
kwong

文章數 : 1510
注冊日期 : 2009-01-25

The top level bagua skill 八卦拳終極之奧義 Empty
PostSubject: The top level bagua skill 八卦拳終極之奧義   The top level bagua skill 八卦拳終極之奧義 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 11:29 am

Back to top Go down
http://www.geocities.com/kwongy64
Overlord
Admin
Overlord

文章數 : 507
注冊日期 : 2009-09-27
來自 : 台灣

PostSubject: Re: The top level bagua skill 八卦拳終極之奧義   The top level bagua skill 八卦拳終極之奧義 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 1:24 pm

He is good. At his age, with this speed, footwork tech and power. I only have respect.
Hand, feet, the whole body, every thing goes.

Bc i seen he fajing, it is not like the one you seen on his clip.

Over
Back to top Go down
Bwk

文章數 : 40
注冊日期 : 2009-09-11

PostSubject: Re: The top level bagua skill 八卦拳終極之奧義   The top level bagua skill 八卦拳終極之奧義 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 3:07 pm

o_0 my instinct tells me its not fake, amazing.
Back to top Go down
Overlord
Admin
Overlord

PostSubject: Re: The top level bagua skill 八卦拳終極之奧義   The top level bagua skill 八卦拳終極之奧義 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 9:51 pm

Laughing

i always say, if a person footwork is better than me, or reflex is better than me, shenfa is better than me, strategy is better than me, regardless of the style and what kind of crazy clip posted on youtube, even dame ugly one, he is better than me! And can learn much from this person.

Over
Back to top Go down
Overlord
Admin
Overlord

PostSubject: Re: The top level bagua skill 八卦拳終極之奧義   The top level bagua skill 八卦拳終極之奧義 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 8:35 pm

He gave reply.

Basically, there is post and pre heaven qi.

In this case, after training stance and cultivate his external qi, he is able to channel it and interfere with opp qi.
The breathing method used is called taixi (infantile breathing) in training.

If you being grabbed by babys hand before, you may find it very sticky when they hold you. That is my experience.

But i am just not sure if this is true until i see him. By his record though, i trust him.

Over
Back to top Go down
E.T.

文章數 : 499
注冊日期 : 2009-01-27

PostSubject: Re: The top level bagua skill 八卦拳終極之奧義   The top level bagua skill 八卦拳終極之奧義 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 9:24 pm

kwong wrote:
八卦拳終極之奧義

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7mP59MhCks

It is jok or lie?

Both are!
Back to top Go down
Overlord
Admin
Overlord

PostSubject: Re: The top level bagua skill 八卦拳終極之奧義   The top level bagua skill 八卦拳終極之奧義 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 10:14 pm

Hi Sifu ET,

Next time when i go back to Tw, will see if it is true.
Dont jump into conclusion easily.
Need to give him a chance. Wont hurt. The most is i lose my balance.
Will give you an executive summary on this, ok?Smile

Over
Back to top Go down
E.T.

PostSubject: Re: The top level bagua skill 八卦拳終極之奧義   The top level bagua skill 八卦拳終極之奧義 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 1:29 am

Overlord wrote:
Hi Sifu ET,

Next time when i go back to Tw, will see if it is true.
Dont jump into conclusion easily.
Need to give him a chance. Wont hurt. The most is i lose my balance.
Will give you an executive summary on this, ok?Smile

Over

I 100% realize that it is fake! Don't dream anymore.

In HK I had openly asked for testing of such "FAKE" kung fu but no one dare to show up!

If you know him, please ask him to give me a chance for testing and make an experimental ivideo for youtube.
Back to top Go down
Overlord
Admin
Overlord

PostSubject: Re: The top level bagua skill 八卦拳終極之奧義   The top level bagua skill 八卦拳終極之奧義 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 7:35 am

Dear Sifu ET,

Take easy, mate. I am not dreaming, just want to know the truth.
If it not real, then it is not real. Big deal! Just another scam.
And this does not affect our daily lives.
However, if it is real, then we need to find out what it is.
I am not ma in prof, and we are just tiny travlers of this big universe.
Just want to know the mystery in life that is all. Smile

There is already people in Taiwan comes forward and challenge the test.
So I am waiting and see.

Over
Back to top Go down
E.T.

PostSubject: Re: The top level bagua skill 八卦拳終極之奧義   The top level bagua skill 八卦拳終極之奧義 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 12:25 pm

Overlord wrote:
Dear Sifu ET,

Take easy, mate. I am not dreaming, just want to know the truth.
If it not real, then it is not real. Big deal! Just another scam.
And this does not affect our daily lives.
However, if it is real, then we need to find out what it is.
I am not ma in prof, and we are just tiny travlers of this big universe.
Just want to know the mystery in life that is all. Smile

There is already people in Taiwan comes forward and challenge the test.
So I am waiting and see.

Over

Mate you know that the "Fake" badly affected Chinese Kung Fu.

I don't know why many kung fu guys, especially when they emphasized they are "內家", like to lie and make joking videos. Like that Taiwan guy, it is a rubbish only.
Back to top Go down
micke

PostSubject: Re: The top level bagua skill 八卦拳終極之奧義   The top level bagua skill 八卦拳終極之奧義 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 1:47 pm

my experience with a neijia guy in oz, he moved his student a 1.8m tall guy without touching him by merely pointing at him. Being amazed, I ask him to try on me, after 2 mins, he couldn;t move me 1 cm! he then said I cannot feel his chi cos I dun practise qigong or any internal training. He asked me what kind of training i did, I asked him to attack me & then slapped him 2 times gently then pushed him to the wal & punched the wall next to his face & cut my knuckles on the bricks.not a very clever move,this one! I never go back there again & believe such nonsense again. My sifu has told me that all these are fake, only if there must be physical contact, even how light, only can upset a person's balance if technqiues are right.
Back to top Go down
MM1970

MM1970

文章數 : 642
年齡 : 54
來自 : Sydney

PostSubject: Re: The top level bagua skill 八卦拳終極之奧義   The top level bagua skill 八卦拳終極之奧義 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 2:45 pm

micke wrote:
my experience with a neijia guy in oz, he moved his student a 1.8m tall guy without touching him by merely pointing at him. Being amazed, I ask him to try on me, after 2 mins, he couldn;t move me 1 cm! he then said I cannot feel his chi cos I dun practise qigong or any internal training. He asked me what kind of training i did, I asked him to attack me & then slapped him 2 times gently then pushed him to the wal & punched the wall next to his face & cut my knuckles on the bricks.not a very clever move,this one! I never go back there again & believe such nonsense again. My sifu has told me that all these are fake, only if there must be physical contact, even how light, only can upset a person's balance if technqiues are right.

"My sifu has told me that all these are fake, only if there must be physical contact" X 2
Back to top Go down
Overlord
Admin
Overlord

PostSubject: Re: The top level bagua skill 八卦拳終極之奧義   The top level bagua skill 八卦拳終極之奧義 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 10:50 pm

yes, we met before once, he explain his understanding of baji and xinyi, is good.

like i said, there is people coming out to challenge already, i will just wait and see. This is the first.

To me is this, i dont believe it until i test it personally, so wont know until i get to taiwan.

of course, if the result is proven fake in the first round, i find myself no point going, it is just fake.

this is my last thought on this thread:)

Over
Back to top Go down
MM1970

MM1970

PostSubject: Re: The top level bagua skill 八卦拳終極之奧義   The top level bagua skill 八卦拳終極之奧義 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 4:10 am

Last edited by MM1970 on Fri Feb 12, 2010 4:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shingo

文章數 : 331
注冊日期 : 2009-08-06

PostSubject: Re: The top level bagua skill 八卦拳終極之奧義   The top level bagua skill 八卦拳終極之奧義 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 4:51 am

Hi all!

Thanks for the very interesting threads...

Does anyone know any proper scientific research conducted on the internal power of Chinese martial arts?
I just want to read any scientific papers if there is any.

Bro M, funny clip you posted...I didn't know the existence of Yellow Bumboo until today.
This is a very cool style that reminds me of my childhood when I played "Dragon Ball" and we shot out "imaginary Kamehame-ha" to each other in the park.

It is good to see that these middle aged people in the clip are still playing "Dragon Ball" in the park....which made me think a bit though....

Shingo
Back to top Go down
E.T.

PostSubject: Re: The top level bagua skill 八卦拳終極之奧義   The top level bagua skill 八卦拳終極之奧義 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 9:32 am

MM1970 wrote:

" A video clip from a beach in Perth, Australia. Yellow Bamboo are chiblasters, and even if you do manage to get close enough to touch them, you'll allegedly die if you touch someone who's got a charged up chi blast in him.
Listen for the people saying "he touched him, he touched him. how could he touch him?"
類別: 喜劇"

Please pay attention on this : In youtube it was correctly classified as "喜劇" (comedy)!
Back to top Go down
MM1970

MM1970

PostSubject: Re: The top level bagua skill 八卦拳終極之奧義   The top level bagua skill 八卦拳終極之奧義 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 11:00 am

" A video clip from a beach in Perth, Australia. Yellow Bamboo are chiblasters, and even if you do manage to get close enough to touch them, you'll allegedly die if you touch someone who's got a charged up chi blast in him.
Listen for the people saying "he touched him, he touched him. how could he touch him?"

Please pay attention on this : In youtube it was correctly classified as "喜劇" (comedy)![/quote]

Haha, thats right.....

This is another comedy

Back to top Go down

文章數 : 21
注冊日期 : 2010-02-03

PostSubject: Re: The top level bagua skill 八卦拳終極之奧義   The top level bagua skill 八卦拳終極之奧義 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 8:29 am

E.T. wrote:
MM1970 wrote:

Please pay attention on this : In youtube it was correctly classified as "喜劇" (comedy)!

Did the guy in black used BJJ moves on the yellow shirt guy? Smile

If this chi power blast thing is real, I wonder how china can lose Hongkong to the british in the first place. Wondering why would these yellow shirts people pretend to have chi power when they don't, what do they get from lying about it? Just don't get some people...
Back to top Go down
E.T.

PostSubject: Re: The top level bagua skill 八卦拳終極之奧義   The top level bagua skill 八卦拳終極之奧義 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 9:46 am

[quote="888"]
E.T. wrote:
If this chi power blast thing is real, I wonder how china can lose Hongkong to the british in the first place. Wondering why would these yellow shirts people pretend to have chi power when they don't, what do they get from lying about it? Just don't get some people...

There is a big market for magic kung fu. Some people want to buy magic that's why some people willing to sell.
Back to top Go down
????

PostSubject: 圓明武學通告-2010年2月28日「隔空沾黏技術」公開交流取消   The top level bagua skill 八卦拳終極之奧義 EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 12:14 pm

轉貼:

圓明武學通告
2010年2月28日「隔空沾黏技術」公開交流取消

許立辰先生請儘快與吳炯宏教練聯繫

這個事件從質疑到一大群人的圍剿喊殺,
看到了武術界的一些病態,
也看到一些有識之士的仗義執言,
心中有些感慨,也有些欣慰。
我所創的圓明武學一直以交流分享為宗旨,
並且相信這樣無私的分享能為破除武術迷障而盡一分心力,
武友們捧場,客氣請教,大家禮尚往來,
我為志同道合者示範解說有何難處?
圓明武學從出版、教學、辦講座一直都很公開,
雖然我很珍惜我苦心體悟出來的心得,
但是我更在意傳統武術能否復興,
只要有虛心求教者,不論對方武齡如何,我都不曾敷衍輕忽過。
視頻中所分享的是我會的技術,
不會一下子變成不會無法演示。
但是我所思考的是這個傳統武術界到底怎?了,
這樣惡意的叫囂還值得我付出真心意嗎?

今天是年後圓明武學教練們的第一次聚會,
與大家討論之後我有幾個結論,

其一,
我覺得分享視頻是我個人的樂趣與自由,

這樣的分享是不違背法律與道德,

沒人能限制我的自由,我也沒義務為誰說明。

如果有善意的武友對於我分享的視頻有興趣,

想要一起探究交流,我還是秉持交流分享的原則,

但是請以真實姓名與我們的吳炯宏教練聯繫,再確定見面時間。

(吳炯宏教練聯繫方式:02-8911-5382)

我覺得這是最基本的禮儀,

這樣的要求也不算過份。

其二,
我決定取消2010年2月28日「隔空沾黏技術」的公開解說,

當天也不會應任何人的請求做任何演示。

因為當天是我的教學日,如果只是幾個武友的聊天會談,

在不影響教學的情況下還行的通,

如今有這麼多惡意的亂民打算在當天前來鼓譟,

在無法分清每個人善意或惡意的情況下,

這樣的公開解說不但影響教學,也徒增混亂,

所以當日謝絕任何參訪交流。

不過相當感謝阿虎教練的仗義挺身,
有機會再私下與阿虎教練表達謝意!

其三,
有關許立辰先生對我的質疑,

(詳
Back to top Go down
????

PostSubject: 續-圓明武學通告-2010年2月28日「隔空沾黏技術」公開交流取消   The top level bagua skill 八卦拳終極之奧義 EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 12:18 pm

有關許立辰先生對我的質疑,

(詳
Back to top Go down
????1

PostSubject: 續-圓明武學通告-2010年2月28日「隔空沾黏技術」公開交流取消1   The top level bagua skill 八卦拳終極之奧義 EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 12:25 pm

因為許先生能開誠布公的公開姓名與來歷,

我假定其出於善意只是語氣衝了點,所以做了228的邀約。

但是現在我善意回應已經被網上這些惡意者弄擰,

如果許先生是善意交流就請來電與吳教練聯繫改約時間,

如果228當日許先生仍舊出現,我就當你是惡意。

其四,
關於網名林威利的林政緯先生,

我秉持著「解鈴還需繫鈴人」的期待,

請你就你網路上散佈鼓動的部份主動出來澄清恢復原狀,

不然你對我所造成的傷害,

到目前已經令我相當不悅,

如果你沒有適當的處置,我會以法律方式尋求正義。

雖然林先生已經銷聲好幾天,但是事情不會這樣就放過,

不要以當兵為藉口,早點出面解決!

2010年2月28日「隔空沾黏技術」公開交流取消
Back to top Go down
E.T.

PostSubject: Re: The top level bagua skill 八卦拳終極之奧義   The top level bagua skill 八卦拳終極之奧義 EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 2:10 pm

"2010年2月28日「隔空沾黏技術」公開交流取消"

我不明白詳情, 不過這是典型的結局, 這神奇功夫騙子, 最後的手段就是不能給你testing.

這些功夫根本, 為害中國功夫, 根本是rubbish!!
Back to top Go down
kwong
Admin
kwong

文章數 : 1510

PostSubject: Re: The top level bagua skill 八卦拳終極之奧義   The top level bagua skill 八卦拳終極之奧義 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 7:49 am

E.T. wrote:

ET 哥 , 咱們未有機會去,其實不好說,
聽說鄭老師是十分公開的, 相信不會找自家人上去示範,
Back to top Go down
http://www.geocities.com/kwongy64
E.T.

PostSubject: Re: The top level bagua skill 八卦拳終極之奧義   The top level bagua skill 八卦拳終極之奧義 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 8:47 am

kwong wrote:
E.T. wrote:

ET 哥 , 咱們未有機會去,其實不好說,
聽說鄭老師是十分公開的, 相信不會找自家人上去示範,

我的經驗教訓, 這類騙子有一套江湖口吻, 口頭上甚麼都可以, 但見你認真去測試, 他就左右言他, 不了了之, 唉!

世上沒有這些「隔空沾黏技術」, 有人願意拿這些騙術作公開測試, 我第一個去testing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The top level bagua skill 八卦拳終極之奧義   The top level bagua skill 八卦拳終極之奧義 Empty

Back to top Go down

The top level bagua skill 八卦拳終極之奧義
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next