南方愛武小站 Southern Site Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
南方愛武小站 Southern Site Inn

研討武術劍術 We explore Chinese martial arts, IMA and Swordmanship http://user3.jabry.com/southsite/index.htm

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

CuoJiao, Baji, ZuiJian...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bwk

文章數 : 40
注冊日期 : 2009-09-11

CuoJiao, Baji, ZuiJian... Empty
PostSubject: CuoJiao, Baji, ZuiJian...   CuoJiao, Baji, ZuiJian... EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 9:46 am

Hello guys, these are some of the videos that I favourated in my collection, enjoy
Back to top Go down
Overlord
Admin
Overlord

文章數 : 507
注冊日期 : 2009-09-27
來自 : 台灣

PostSubject: Re: CuoJiao, Baji, ZuiJian...   CuoJiao, Baji, ZuiJian... EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 12:26 pm

Bwk wrote:
Hello guys, these are some of the videos that I favourated in my collection, enjoy

omg, not wusu again....ke ke

i only like the chuojiao and wc, interestingly, nian bu is supposed be in Baji but instead it is in chuojiao....ha ha..

Over
Back to top Go down
Overlord
Admin
Overlord

PostSubject: Re: CuoJiao, Baji, ZuiJian...   CuoJiao, Baji, ZuiJian... EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 1:03 pm

baji......

you feel it......

double hand sword....nicely done....

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTA3NTE2NTI=.html

Last edited by Overlord on Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Overlord
Admin
Overlord

PostSubject: Master Choy Xingyi   CuoJiao, Baji, ZuiJian... EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 1:09 pm

What do you think guys?

Over
Back to top Go down
Bwk

文章數 : 40
注冊日期 : 2009-09-11

PostSubject: Re: CuoJiao, Baji, ZuiJian...   CuoJiao, Baji, ZuiJian... EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 1:32 pm

: ) Ur Right Bro, I actually kwon Baji from video game. Indeed Liu's Baji is the real deal since
It's Fajin is more close to an external art. And It is the zhengjiao that makes it different I think, then I notice the
Fajin call Cross jin. "十" more precisely as well as those amazing footworks. The reason why I post Lu's Baji it that I like that DIY spirit, he's actually a Taichi
Fighter but He's also proficient in real combat if you find out more of his video...

After I tried to study this art by myself but eventually I was dispointed with my height, usually northen people are more
heavy-weighted and higher, so while using principles in Baji would generate more power. but now I find a remedy...: Just like MM1970 says, its an art that would hurt urself if your not doing
properly, so light-weighed people would suffer less comparing to heavy weighed. lol which mean I can use more shanking/stomping foot technique

The interesting thing that I find in Liu video... He's always bowing his back... not just in this video I mean..
I suppose he should be more relax on his back?... hehe I apologize first for my silly question, since bowing your back might
transfer the jin from your foot to your hand efficiently, but wouldn't it hurt more to yourself...?

Anyway, I love Baji, I only have a book written by AnZaiFeng. This art reminds me of decisive, bravery and straightforward.
Back to top Go down
Overlord
Admin
Overlord

PostSubject: Re: CuoJiao, Baji, ZuiJian...   CuoJiao, Baji, ZuiJian... EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 1:55 pm

glad you love baji......

there are secrets in Lius baji.... that is all i know.

kan kan jiu hao....

Li Shuwen is very very short, but he is baji legend.....Smile

Over
Back to top Go down
地躺小子
Admin
地躺小子

文章數 : 592
注冊日期 : 2009-01-25
來自 : 中国吉林省, 白林寺

PostSubject: Re: CuoJiao, Baji, ZuiJian...   CuoJiao, Baji, ZuiJian... EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 10:35 pm

Bwk wrote:
: ) Ur Right Bro, I actually kwon Baji from video game. Indeed Liu's Baji is the real deal since
It's Fajin is more close to an external art. And It is the zhengjiao that makes it different I think, then I notice the
Fajin call Cross jin. "十" more precisely as well as those amazing footworks. The reason why I post Lu's Baji it that I like that DIY spirit, he's actually a Taichi
Fighter but He's also proficient in real combat if you find out more of his video...

After I tried to study this art by myself but eventually I was dispointed with my height, usually northen people are more
heavy-weighted and higher, so while using principles in Baji would generate more power. but now I find a remedy...: Just like MM1970 says, its an art that would hurt urself if your not doing
properly, so light-weighed people would suffer less comparing to heavy weighed. lol which mean I can use more shanking/stomping foot technique

The interesting thing that I find in Liu video... He's always bowing his back... not just in this video I mean..
I suppose he should be more relax on his back?... hehe I apologize first for my silly question, since bowing your back might
transfer the jin from your foot to your hand efficiently, but wouldn't it hurt more to yourself...?

Anyway, I love Baji, I only have a book written by AnZaiFeng. This art reminds me of decisive, bravery and straightforward.

Feng Wei's 神拳 is the best
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/dnmgch
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CuoJiao, Baji, ZuiJian...   CuoJiao, Baji, ZuiJian... Empty

Back to top Go down

CuoJiao, Baji, ZuiJian...
Page 1 of 1