南方愛武小站 Southern Site Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
南方愛武小站 Southern Site Inn

研討武術劍術 We explore Chinese martial arts, IMA and Swordmanship http://user3.jabry.com/southsite/index.htm

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

6th January, 2010 CHATSWOOD Martial Arts Gathering

Go down 
+2
Shingo
MM1970
6 posters
AuthorMessage
MM1970

MM1970

文章數 : 642
注冊日期 : 2009-01-25
年齡 : 54
來自 : Sydney

6th January, 2010 CHATSWOOD Martial Arts Gathering Empty
PostSubject: 6th January, 2010 CHATSWOOD Martial Arts Gathering   6th January, 2010 CHATSWOOD Martial Arts Gathering EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 1:13 am

We are a group of Sydney martial arts lovers. we have a friendship gathering and training at Chatswood..

We invite you to joint our martial arts training/gathering:

Time: 6th January, 2010 (Wednesday), 6:30 pm to 8:30 pm

Place: Chatswood Park, 35-43 Orchard Road, Chatswood, NSW 2067
Main Entrance, the corner of Albert Ave and Orchard Road.

How to get there:
1) Car- lots of car park (Street parking, Westfield shopping Center, Council Car park)
2) Train off at Chatswood Station and walk for 2-3 mins

What we will do? :
Learning martial arts, share your knowledges(if you are willing to do so), training together, get more martial arts friends, friendship sparring, have fun....

It is a friendship gathering, no cost or paper works involved. Any martial arts style players are welcome to joint.

To understand our interest group more, please check our videos in youtube:
https://www.youtube.com/user/sydwashan

6th January, 2010 CHATSWOOD Martial Arts Gathering 310

6th January, 2010 CHATSWOOD Martial Arts Gathering 2009_119

6th January, 2010 CHATSWOOD Martial Arts Gathering 2009_120

6th January, 2010 CHATSWOOD Martial Arts Gathering 2009_121
Back to top Go down
Shingo

文章數 : 331
注冊日期 : 2009-08-06

PostSubject: Re: 6th January, 2010 CHATSWOOD Martial Arts Gathering   6th January, 2010 CHATSWOOD Martial Arts Gathering EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 12:54 pm

Absolutely brilliant!

Rolf, Mari and I will be on time for the training because it is not too far away from Macquarie University!
Thanks for organising the venue, Bro M!!!!

Shingo
Back to top Go down
kwong
Admin
kwong

文章數 : 1510

PostSubject: Re: 6th January, 2010 CHATSWOOD Martial Arts Gathering   6th January, 2010 CHATSWOOD Martial Arts Gathering EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 1:24 pm

ok cool, i will come cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.geocities.com/kwongy64
calvy168

文章數 : 257
注冊日期 : 2009-02-02
來自 : Australia / Hong Kong

PostSubject: Re: 6th January, 2010 CHATSWOOD Martial Arts Gathering   6th January, 2010 CHATSWOOD Martial Arts Gathering EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 8:34 pm

I will try to make it if I could.

As you can see that with my new job I get off at 7:00pm and usually leaves at 7:30 so I'll probably arrive at 8:00???

Calvin
Back to top Go down
calvy168

PostSubject: Re: 6th January, 2010 CHATSWOOD Martial Arts Gathering   6th January, 2010 CHATSWOOD Martial Arts Gathering EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 8:49 pm

Last night during dinner with Andy, he looked at my old injury a bit and suggest to me that I stop playing hard forms for a year.

So guys, I think this year I'll stop playing hard forms for a whole year and concentrate on Yi Quan stance and Tai Chi in order to recover my body from the internal injury I had a few years ago.

So I guess I don't have to train too long and too hard at our gatherings this year lol.

The Chatswood Park would be pretty good for me if I can spend 30 minutes on the stance and warm ups lol.

Keep training hard guys.

Calvin
Back to top Go down
地躺小子
Admin
地躺小子

文章數 : 592
來自 : 中国吉林省, 白林寺

PostSubject: Re: 6th January, 2010 CHATSWOOD Martial Arts Gathering   6th January, 2010 CHATSWOOD Martial Arts Gathering EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 4:14 am

calvy168 wrote:
Last night during dinner with Andy, he looked at my old injury a bit and suggest to me that I stop playing hard forms for a year.

So guys, I think this year I'll stop playing hard forms for a whole year and concentrate on Yi Quan stance and Tai Chi in order to recover my body from the internal injury I had a few years ago.

So I guess I don't have to train too long and too hard at our gatherings this year lol.

The Chatswood Park would be pretty good for me if I can spend 30 minutes on the stance and warm ups lol.

Keep training hard guys.

Calvin

Best wishes~~~!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/dnmgch
kwong
Admin
kwong

文章數 : 1510

PostSubject: Re: 6th January, 2010 CHATSWOOD Martial Arts Gathering   6th January, 2010 CHATSWOOD Martial Arts Gathering EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 11:54 am

tmr gogogo!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.geocities.com/kwongy64
Shingo

文章數 : 331
注冊日期 : 2009-08-06

PostSubject: Re: 6th January, 2010 CHATSWOOD Martial Arts Gathering   6th January, 2010 CHATSWOOD Martial Arts Gathering EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 1:26 am

Take it easy, Bro C.

I've got similar problems with the left knee and lower back. When I go hard and feel pain in these area, I have to stop and go easy and do lots of Taiji and Chigong. That's the only way I can continue Kungfu. We should gradually modify training methods as we become aged. I can't practise crazy like I was at my 10s or 20s.

There is no point of going really hard and accumulate injuries. At the end of the day, all we want is to enjoy Kungfu until we die.

Shingo
Back to top Go down
Overlord
Admin
Overlord

文章數 : 507
注冊日期 : 2009-09-27
來自 : 台灣

PostSubject: Re: 6th January, 2010 CHATSWOOD Martial Arts Gathering   6th January, 2010 CHATSWOOD Martial Arts Gathering EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 7:13 am

calvy168 wrote:

Keep training hard guys.

Calvin

Bro C,

Better check with Miki, his deida is shaolin zhengzong.
I rang him up the other day about you problem.

Zhengzhuan is important, the objective is learn to relax and let qi flow. If there is muscle strength, the blood and qi is cut off.
Master Xu once said if you can relax, you can achieve good kungfu.
I took his tips seriously.

Over
Back to top Go down
calvy168

PostSubject: Re: 6th January, 2010 CHATSWOOD Martial Arts Gathering   6th January, 2010 CHATSWOOD Martial Arts Gathering EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 9:41 am

Overlord wrote:
calvy168 wrote:

Keep training hard guys.

Calvin

Bro C,

Better check with Miki, his deida is shaolin zhengzong.
I rang him up the other day about you problem.

Zhengzhuan is important, the objective is learn to relax and let qi flow. If there is muscle strength, the blood and qi is cut off.
Master Xu once said if you can relax, you can achieve good kungfu.
I took his tips seriously.

Over

Great thanks for the caring and advice.

Yeh, I tried to relax a lot already but I guess my previous trainings had tensed up my muscles.

On top of that, on the impact of my injury, all my muscles had became more tense than before.
When I went to hospital, my nerves were all damaged and the muscles were all tensed up.
So I guess there are parts of me that can still train to recover and parts where it can no longer recover.

But nevertheless, training is always beneficial with or without the injury ^^

Calvin
Back to top Go down
Overlord
Admin
Overlord

文章數 : 507
注冊日期 : 2009-09-27
來自 : 台灣

PostSubject: Re: 6th January, 2010 CHATSWOOD Martial Arts Gathering   6th January, 2010 CHATSWOOD Martial Arts Gathering EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 10:20 am

dont be to negative la......

if old man like master xu can grow his teeth back....
then internal kungfu and qigong training should help you....
though i am not the best person to ask this at the moment...i am still beginning in this...

Smile
Over
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 6th January, 2010 CHATSWOOD Martial Arts Gathering   6th January, 2010 CHATSWOOD Martial Arts Gathering Empty

Back to top Go down

6th January, 2010 CHATSWOOD Martial Arts Gathering
Page 1 of 1