南方愛武小站 Southern Site Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
南方愛武小站 Southern Site Inn

研討武術劍術 We explore Chinese martial arts, IMA and Swordmanship http://user3.jabry.com/southsite/index.htm

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

八卦掌, 形意拳, 秘宗拳(小五虎拳), 七星蟷螂拳

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
calvy168

文章數 : 257
注冊日期 : 2009-02-02
來自 : Australia / Hong Kong

八卦掌, 形意拳, 秘宗拳(小五虎拳), 七星蟷螂拳 Empty
PostSubject: 八卦掌, 形意拳, 秘宗拳(小五虎拳), 七星蟷螂拳   八卦掌, 形意拳, 秘宗拳(小五虎拳), 七星蟷螂拳 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 2:03 pm

八卦掌

形意拳

秘宗拳(小五虎拳)

七星蟷螂拳

Guys, this person has posted heaps of videos on youtube but I am very suspicious of the quality of this guy's forms.
They look fake but at the same time some looks pretty real.
Just want to share this around to see what you guys think.

This guy is in Japan and the forms that he does is not from the same origin.
Plus, the forms are very short with some of them being pretty low in quality in terms of application use.
So I'm really suspicious of the fact that he might just be making all these up and give those forms the name.

Calvin
Back to top Go down
kwong
Admin
kwong

文章數 : 1510
注冊日期 : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: 八卦掌, 形意拳, 秘宗拳(小五虎拳), 七星蟷螂拳   八卦掌, 形意拳, 秘宗拳(小五虎拳), 七星蟷螂拳 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 12:03 pm

Laughing You can see his Bagua is ................ Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.geocities.com/kwongy64
Overlord
Admin
Overlord

文章數 : 507
注冊日期 : 2009-09-27
來自 : 台灣

PostSubject: Re: 八卦掌, 形意拳, 秘宗拳(小五虎拳), 七星蟷螂拳   八卦掌, 形意拳, 秘宗拳(小五虎拳), 七星蟷螂拳 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 1:16 pm

So long he enjoy it..... Very Happy

Keep in mind martial art is not just art and dancing, it also has pugilistic aspects.
It is like everyone has his/her cup of tea, some like hot, cold, sweet, bitter, less, more , unhealthy, healthy, there is no restriction. All are good.

Over
Back to top Go down
Shingo

文章數 : 331
注冊日期 : 2009-08-06

PostSubject: Re: 八卦掌, 形意拳, 秘宗拳(小五虎拳), 七星蟷螂拳   八卦掌, 形意拳, 秘宗拳(小五虎拳), 七星蟷螂拳 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 6:22 am

Bro C

I am aware of this guy as I am Japanese and closely looking into Kungfu styles done by the Jp people.

He is running a kungfu business and apparently is famous in Jp. His master supposedly learnt these styles in Taiwan or Hongkong in 60', 70' or 80' and became famous in Jp. Kungfu was rare in Jp at that time as the information on Chinese martial arts was very limited. As far as I know, reputation of the master was not good because the majority of the movements seems to be lacking foundation and structures.

So, that is his student on the clip teaching several styles of Kungfu. His business seems to be going well regardless of the authenticity of the styles. You know, it is just demand and supply. It is fine as long as customers are happy to pay for the quality of what they get.

After all, it is Japan where most of the population has no idea of what Kungfu is like.
So, we just respect him as he is.

Shingo

PS.Actually, I posted these clips at our SWU site on Facebook few months ago for discussion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 八卦掌, 形意拳, 秘宗拳(小五虎拳), 七星蟷螂拳   八卦掌, 形意拳, 秘宗拳(小五虎拳), 七星蟷螂拳 Empty

Back to top Go down

八卦掌, 形意拳, 秘宗拳(小五虎拳), 七星蟷螂拳
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
南方愛武小站 Southern Site Inn :: Sydney Washan Union 悉尼華山分會 :: 武術討論 Martial arts Discussion-
Jump to: