南方愛武小站 Southern Site Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
南方愛武小站 Southern Site Inn

研討武術劍術 We explore Chinese martial arts, IMA and Swordmanship http://user3.jabry.com/southsite/index.htm

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Greeting Function07/11/2009.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kwong
Admin
kwong

文章數 : 1510
注冊日期 : 2009-01-25

The Greeting Function07/11/2009. Empty
PostSubject: The Greeting Function07/11/2009.   The Greeting Function07/11/2009. EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 12:09 pm

Australia-China Taoist Kungfu Public Show – Headed by Two Eminent Tai Chi & Ba Gua Masters

Proudly organized and mainly sponsored by Australia Taoist Kungfu Association and Youth Dragon and Lion Dance Troupe, great martial arts Master Xu Shixi who is prominent at worldwide for his Tai Chi & Ba Gua practice and the level of the kungfu, going to visit Australia from Beijing of China from 5 to 18 in November 2009, a greeting function and a serial seminars and workshops designed for advanced learners or practitioners during the period also have been scheduled.

The Greeting Function

Venue: ?Prince Restaurant - 100 Church Street Parramatta
Date: 07/11/2009.

The agenda:

1. Dragon & Lion dance competition, some VIP guests from the government and community will sit at the judge penal;

2. Welcome ceremony for Master Xu Shixi, and Master Xu is going to perform a set of practical Tai Chi & Ba Gua kungfu that was actually originated from the skills of the personal safety guards in the empire of Qing Dynasty;

3. The kungfu is 100 % seasonable for self defense, it will be contributed by Master William Ho, he is going to show each splited move in a whole set of exercises and carry out on-the-site consultation regarding the skills and techniques in self defense under some particular emergencies of being assaulted;

4. A set of traditional Chinese kungfu brought up by the Shaolin Black Tiger Sect and its individual splited moves for practical combating;

5. The grand inaugural release of the new book about the Taoist kungfu, which is written and authorized by Master William Ho.

6. On behalf of the Government, Federal MP will release awards to thirty two young persons and community workers, these individuals will receive the honour of the Community Volunteer Award for Year 2009.

The highlight at the final will be the open hand-talks between Master Xu and Master Ho, representing two schools of the Tai Chi & Ba Gua kungfu respectively.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Retirement & Arrangement of Change Over

By Mr William Ho

15 October, 2009

I am starting to retire from the work and arrange the change over matter, whereas I will hand over the administration charge on Australia Taoist Kungfu Association and Sydney Youth Dragon and Lion Dance Troupe as well as the properties and the copyright of the book to the young successors step by step, which is going to be in a form of a committee, the followings are the relevant matters that I have carefully considered:

1.Charlie Ung is the first preferred person to be selected as the head of Sydney Youth Dragon and Lion Dance Troupe, the second candidate is Sam Sou, followed by Somyot ( Jack ) Timms and Nadia Urasai Pannarai, all of them joined the troupe at its founding period, then others may be considered.

1.The committee members of Australia Taoist Kungfu Association primarily are those who have actually participated in the assignment of writing the book. There will be perpetual profits generated from the publication of the book, however, which is upon the reaction from the public after its open issue. Since the Taoist kungfu will be beneficial to the human society forever, so a same manner of existing for this set of books. While I am still in charge of the administration over the book as long as I have a good health condition.
1.Presumably all profits generated from reprinting of the book makes it possible to maintain the operation of Australia Taoist Kungfu Association perpetually. The committee would be the authority of the book ownership and take over the administration of all matters relating to reprinting and issuing of the publication if I was no longer living in the world, then the committee would be operated collectively by all of its members, no individual among the members shall be authorized to have a self allocation of the profits that are generated from the book and its copyright, the rule is clearly stated in very volume of the book.

Community Volunteer Award for Sydney Youth Dragon and Lion Dance Troupe

In order to encourage youth to actively participate in local community volunteer works, Mr William Ho has made the recommendation to the federal MP that the Community Volunteer Award for Year 2009 is prepared for those active participator in community volunteer works, any young fellow who takes part in the Dragon & Lion dancing in the festivals of local community shall be entitled to receive the medal for the year 2009.

The grand awarding ceremony is going to start at 7:00 PM on 7 November (on Sat.) the venue is the Prince Restaurant (address: 100 Church St. Parramatta), as at the time the awards will be released by a visiting federal MP, and the parents of these youth are very welcome for a better atmosphere.

Ticket is $50, half price for award winning young fellow, please call Jane on 0417181933 for booking.
Back to top Go down
http://www.geocities.com/kwongy64
Jervis

文章數 : 82
注冊日期 : 2009-08-24

PostSubject: Re: The Greeting Function07/11/2009.   The Greeting Function07/11/2009. EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 1:16 pm

should i notify you gordon that i want to go to the greeting function??
Back to top Go down
kwong
Admin
kwong

文章數 : 1510
注冊日期 : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: The Greeting Function07/11/2009.   The Greeting Function07/11/2009. EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 1:22 pm

yes, i will tell sifu tmr
Back to top Go down
http://www.geocities.com/kwongy64
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Greeting Function07/11/2009.   The Greeting Function07/11/2009. Empty

Back to top Go down

The Greeting Function07/11/2009.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
南方愛武小站 Southern Site Inn :: Sydney Washan Union 悉尼華山分會 :: Sydney Washan Union-
Jump to: