南方愛武小站 Southern Site Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
南方愛武小站 Southern Site Inn

研討武術劍術 We explore Chinese martial arts, IMA and Swordmanship http://user3.jabry.com/southsite/index.htm

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Need some help :- )

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bwk

文章數 : 40
注冊日期 : 2009-09-11

Need some help :- ) Empty
PostSubject: Need some help :- )   Need some help :- ) EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 9:30 am

Hello every
My master is going to open another class for some of his senior students, but the schedule in the chartiy group is full so he decided to continue his taiji
class for some of his hard-core student in his own factory. but according to the law, he need to pay a compulsory sport insurance for any accidentcial injury,
but before paying the insurance, you need to have a valid ABN...

Although the class is non-profit oriented, a sole trader form might be cost efficient... but the point is that if anything happens. we don't want the person
who registered the group to be liable for any legal responsibility... So, is it better to registered the group as a company?

Thx in advance!
Back to top Go down
calvy168

文章數 : 257
注冊日期 : 2009-02-02
來自 : Australia / Hong Kong

PostSubject: Re: Need some help :- )   Need some help :- ) EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 10:21 am

Hello Bwk,

Firstly may I ask you for a brief intro cause we've never seen you before.
Also we might need more information about the location, types of location, what you do at your training, types of training you do like are there weapons or anything, and heaps of information too if you really are asking us for advice.

Secondly, I would like to tell you that what you're dealing with is something to do with legal stuff and so I think our discussion board is not the best place for opinions. So I say if you want to know about these legal stuff, go and seek yourself a lawyer or someone who knows these things. They are faster, answers all your questions and more professional. Or maybe you could go ask the counsil or something about opening classes at home as I'm sure they'll give you the info you want or at least point you to the right direction.

Noting, this is a Martial Art discussion board. Answers from here cannot be officially used as legal documents. Also, we have no lawyers here so this is not the place to ask these questions. We have too limited information and now that I think about it, it's kinda not nice if we advised you to do something and then your master end up getting sued because of legal reasons.

So yeah, go seek professional opinions rather than from discussion boards.

Actually, I'm quite surprised how you know so much about these legal stuff right from the start till what you know but just at the final decision, you don't know what to do. So maybe wherever you found the information of what you already know, keep searching at that source. More likely you can find your answer there.

Cheers

Calvin
Back to top Go down
地躺小子
Admin
地躺小子

文章數 : 592
注冊日期 : 2009-01-25
來自 : 中国吉林省, 白林寺

PostSubject: Re: Need some help :- )   Need some help :- ) EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 10:09 am

calvy168 wrote:
Hello Bwk,

Firstly may I ask you for a brief intro cause we've never seen you before.
Also we might need more information about the location, types of location, what you do at your training, types of training you do like are there weapons or anything, and heaps of information too if you really are asking us for advice.

Secondly, I would like to tell you that what you're dealing with is something to do with legal stuff and so I think our discussion board is not the best place for opinions. So I say if you want to know about these legal stuff, go and seek yourself a lawyer or someone who knows these things. They are faster, answers all your questions and more professional. Or maybe you could go ask the counsil or something about opening classes at home as I'm sure they'll give you the info you want or at least point you to the right direction.

Noting, this is a Martial Art discussion board. Answers from here cannot be officially used as legal documents. Also, we have no lawyers here so this is not the place to ask these questions. We have too limited information and now that I think about it, it's kinda not nice if we advised you to do something and then your master end up getting sued because of legal reasons.

So yeah, go seek professional opinions rather than from discussion boards.

Actually, I'm quite surprised how you know so much about these legal stuff right from the start till what you know but just at the final decision, you don't know what to do. So maybe wherever you found the information of what you already know, keep searching at that source. More likely you can find your answer there.

Cheers

Calvin

His name is Baker, one of our SWU member with Yang Style Taichi...........
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/dnmgch
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need some help :- )   Need some help :- ) Empty

Back to top Go down

Need some help :- )
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
南方愛武小站 Southern Site Inn :: Sydney Washan Union 悉尼華山分會 :: Sydney Washan Union-
Jump to: