南方愛武小站 Southern Site Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
南方愛武小站 Southern Site Inn

研討武術劍術 We explore Chinese martial arts, IMA and Swordmanship http://user3.jabry.com/southsite/index.htm

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A bumboo sword of Sifu Eric's missing

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shingo

文章數 : 331
注冊日期 : 2009-08-06

A bumboo sword of Sifu Eric's missing Empty
PostSubject: A bumboo sword of Sifu Eric's missing   A bumboo sword of Sifu Eric's missing EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 3:21 pm

Hi all

Does anyone know the location of a bamboo sword of Eric's which I am using currently?
It went missing today and I am looking for it.

Shingo

PS. Attention those who turned up today and expected the presence of a Japanese girl.
She is coming next week. But, I really don't know how she looks like and how old she is.
Back to top Go down
E.T.

文章數 : 499
注冊日期 : 2009-01-27

PostSubject: Re: A bumboo sword of Sifu Eric's missing   A bumboo sword of Sifu Eric's missing EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 9:59 pm

Shingo San,

Yesterday, I rushed to pick up my son and packed everything. I am sorry. I found the bamboo sword in by bag. Next time I bring it to you.

Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Shingo

文章數 : 331
注冊日期 : 2009-08-06

PostSubject: Re: A bumboo sword of Sifu Eric's missing   A bumboo sword of Sifu Eric's missing EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 6:09 am

Hi Sifu Eric-san

It is a relief that you've got it. I thought some strangers took it away.
Please allow me to borrow your sword for another 5-6 weeks. I will buy one for myself once I finish this working hell.

I love the bagua-drunken sword form and the drunken form very much (of course I like all forms I learnt as well).
I think these soft forms are suitable for my nature and practise every morning and I feel great.

We should start a religious group "Drunken fit" (酒宴功)
Get drunk to get healthy!!

See you on Sat.

Shingo
Back to top Go down
calvy168

文章數 : 257
注冊日期 : 2009-02-02
來自 : Australia / Hong Kong

PostSubject: Re: A bumboo sword of Sifu Eric's missing   A bumboo sword of Sifu Eric's missing EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 8:15 am

Argh Shingo San,

Yes quite dissappointed to not see the Japanese woman Crying or Very sad

This week if she does come, remember to take her picture Very Happy , just in case she doesn't come after next week.

At least I know what she looks like.

Calvin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A bumboo sword of Sifu Eric's missing   A bumboo sword of Sifu Eric's missing Empty

Back to top Go down

A bumboo sword of Sifu Eric's missing
Page 1 of 1