南方愛武小站 Southern Site Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
南方愛武小站 Southern Site Inn

研討武術劍術 We explore Chinese martial arts, IMA and Swordmanship http://user3.jabry.com/southsite/index.htm

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

One-Piece Full Body Stainless steel Butterfly Swords

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bo Sim Sau

Bo Sim Sau

文章數 : 104
注冊日期 : 2009-04-18

One-Piece Full Body Stainless steel Butterfly Swords Empty
PostSubject: One-Piece Full Body Stainless steel Butterfly Swords   One-Piece Full Body Stainless steel Butterfly Swords EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 1:06 pm

Hi All,
Have a look at this, I just bought this custom made butterfly swords, only one made by Mr. Leung Tim.

It weights 1.3kg (each sword) and feels perfectly balanced.

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img15/3830/dscn4650q.jpg
Cheers,

Mr. Bo.
Back to top Go down
地躺小子
Admin
地躺小子

文章數 : 592
注冊日期 : 2009-01-25
來自 : 中国吉林省, 白林寺

PostSubject: Re: One-Piece Full Body Stainless steel Butterfly Swords   One-Piece Full Body Stainless steel Butterfly Swords EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 1:29 pm

How much the shop charges you?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/dnmgch
Bo Sim Sau

Bo Sim Sau

PostSubject: Re: One-Piece Full Body Stainless steel Butterfly Swords   One-Piece Full Body Stainless steel Butterfly Swords EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 1:57 pm

地躺小子 wrote:
How much the shop charges you?

They costed me $400.00. There isn't another set, this is the only pair specially made by the boss 6-7 years ago for the branch opening. It suppose to guard the shop against evil spirits, the workers told me that if I'd like them, I could have them, however from my own perspective, if the shop confronted any bad things in the future, I will return them for guardian .

I found these swords by accident, once I held them..........well....................I knew they belonged to me.

I played the forms today at my classes, they feel like a part of my body.
Back to top Go down
gordon

PostSubject: Re: One-Piece Full Body Stainless steel Butterfly Swords   One-Piece Full Body Stainless steel Butterfly Swords EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 7:07 am

yes, i saw that in his Burwood branch before. we went there to have a look last December but it was gone.
scratch Finally, we know that you are the owner today haha.

i saw that they were still selling it in Shan Shui Po in Hong Kong
Back to top Go down
Bo Sim Sau

Bo Sim Sau

PostSubject: Re: One-Piece Full Body Stainless steel Butterfly Swords   One-Piece Full Body Stainless steel Butterfly Swords EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 1:26 pm

gordon wrote:
yes, i saw that in his Burwood branch before. we went there to have a look last December but it was gone.
scratch Finally, we know that you are the owner today haha.

i saw that they were still selling it in Shan Shui Po in Hong Kong

I also saw the ones in Sham Shui Po, but the workmanship is not the same, the welding is very untidy and the swords are not balanced. The lady in the Burwood shop told me that the Boss always sent better quality of goods for exports.
This set was made by him personally.
I will bring them one day to show you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One-Piece Full Body Stainless steel Butterfly Swords   One-Piece Full Body Stainless steel Butterfly Swords Empty

Back to top Go down

One-Piece Full Body Stainless steel Butterfly Swords
Page 1 of 1