南方愛武小站 Southern Site Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
南方愛武小站 Southern Site Inn

研討武術劍術 We explore Chinese martial arts, IMA and Swordmanship http://user3.jabry.com/southsite/index.htm

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I think we should order this protective vest next time

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
地躺小子
Admin
地躺小子

文章數 : 592
注冊日期 : 2009-01-25
來自 : 中国吉林省, 白林寺

I think we should order this protective vest next time Empty
PostSubject: I think we should order this protective vest next time   I think we should order this protective vest next time EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 2:23 pm

It has a very good product description................ lol!

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/dnmgch
E.T.

文章數 : 499
注冊日期 : 2009-01-27

PostSubject: Re: I think we should order this protective vest next time   I think we should order this protective vest next time EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 10:37 pm

What kind of accent he is using? Please teach me English! afro
Back to top Go down
Shingo

PostSubject: Accent   I think we should order this protective vest next time EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 2:29 am

Konnichiwa, Sifu Eric-san

His accent is British. But, somehow he's got strange Black American influence.
It is bit like the popular character, Ali G - the British comedian Sacha Cohen who plays it as well as Borat and Bruno.

Please have a look at Ali G on YouTube and listen to his accent

Shingo
Back to top Go down
Shingo

PostSubject: Link to Ali G   I think we should order this protective vest next time EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 2:31 am

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value=" name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src=" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
Back to top Go down
Shingo

PostSubject: Re: I think we should order this protective vest next time   I think we should order this protective vest next time EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 2:33 am

Sorry, but I somehow can't post either the link or embedded YouTube link to this board...
Back to top Go down
E.T.

文章數 : 499
注冊日期 : 2009-01-27

PostSubject: Re: I think we should order this protective vest next time   I think we should order this protective vest next time EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 4:07 am

Shingo wrote:
Konnichiwa, Sifu Eric-san

His accent is British. But, somehow he's got strange Black American influence.
It is bit like the popular character, Ali G - the British comedian Sacha Cohen who plays it as well as Borat and Bruno.

Please have a look at Ali G on YouTube and listen to his accent

Shingo

Shingo San,

Arigato gozaimasu!
Back to top Go down
Bo Sim Sau

Bo Sim Sau

文章數 : 104
注冊日期 : 2009-04-18

PostSubject: Re: I think we should order this protective vest next time   I think we should order this protective vest next time EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 4:38 am

Hahaha Laughing Michael Wong really cracks me up....LOL I nearly fell off my expensive executive chair in the office, HELP SOMEONE! Please pick me up ………..LOL!! Laughing
I can't believe him using FXXX, Mother Fuckxx, Pixx me off, fxxking words to sell his protective vest product! This is must be a sign of our time, a Sifu come out blazing with lingo that puts Gordon Ramsey to shame!!!!!

Seriously guys, if you think thugs on street are going to hit your chest to take you down, try protecting your temple (tai yeung point), eyes, nose, neck , chin, ear drums and most of all the “forehead”.
What is the world coming to>>>>>>>>>>>>!!! Fxxking Laughable Michael Wong!!
Rolling Eyes

Oh well..........at the end of the day, it is not my "Fxxing business" if he sells or not. Buyers beware Laughing
Back to top Go down
地躺小子
Admin
地躺小子

文章數 : 592
注冊日期 : 2009-01-25
來自 : 中国吉林省, 白林寺

PostSubject: Re: I think we should order this protective vest next time   I think we should order this protective vest next time EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 5:45 am

one more.......................... afro
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/dnmgch
Bo Sim Sau

Bo Sim Sau

文章數 : 104
注冊日期 : 2009-04-18

PostSubject: Re: I think we should order this protective vest next time   I think we should order this protective vest next time EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 6:14 am

William,
Seriously mate, if you want to get power knee, elbows and kicks, you can do this with a set of High Quality Thai pads, you don't need to spend $$$$$$$$ to buy this hype up crap from funny face Wong!

If you really want to get conditioned thigh and shin, then take stupid protections off and condition the parts slowly with your partner using the help of Dit Dar Jau and pills for fast recovery. One day at a time and you will see what I mean.

If you want to know if you can use all those trapping technique and hit effectively in the trapping range, well........this would depend on your opponent permitting you that chance to do that on reaction, at the end of the day, no one is going to do nothing and let you hit at them. Your opponent will react on to your reaction! i.e. move to the side or close in and cut into your headline while you are shin kicking him.

I am still cracking up....................... This Wong is really Fuxxxxx hilarious!!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I think we should order this protective vest next time   I think we should order this protective vest next time Empty

Back to top Go down

I think we should order this protective vest next time
Page 1 of 1