南方愛武小站 Southern Site Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
南方愛武小站 Southern Site Inn

研討武術劍術 We explore Chinese martial arts, IMA and Swordmanship http://user3.jabry.com/southsite/index.htm

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

MMA vs Street Fighter???

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
calvy168

文章數 : 257
注冊日期 : 2009-02-02
來自 : Australia / Hong Kong

MMA vs Street Fighter??? Empty
PostSubject: MMA vs Street Fighter???   MMA vs Street Fighter??? EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 11:12 am

Found this on Youtube again and want to share with you guys.

From this video you can see that conditioning is also very important in Martial Arts.

You can perfect your techniques and foundations but conditionings is also a very important part.
In the video 1 kick had already determined the outcome already, the rest is just useless I think.

Conditioning!!!

Calvin
Back to top Go down
Bo Sim Sau

Bo Sim Sau

文章數 : 104
注冊日期 : 2009-04-18

MMA vs Street Fighter??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: MMA vs Street Fighter???   MMA vs Street Fighter??? EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 12:38 pm

calvy168 wrote:

Found this on Youtube again and want to share with you guys.

From this video you can see that conditioning is also very important in Martial Arts.

You can perfect your techniques and foundations but conditionings is also a very important part.
In the video 1 kick had already determined the outcome already, the rest is just useless I think.

Conditioning!!!

Calvin

Both fighters are not conditioned to deliver or take real strikes, they are wearing shin pads and gloves. Come to Thalland and see real fights at ringside, I been there and seen the real deal.
Back to top Go down

MMA vs Street Fighter???
Page 1 of 1