南方愛武小站 Southern Site Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
南方愛武小站 Southern Site Inn

研討武術劍術 We explore Chinese martial arts, IMA and Swordmanship http://user3.jabry.com/southsite/index.htm

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Full Contact Kung fu

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
kwong
Admin
kwong

文章數 : 1510
注冊日期 : 2009-01-25

Full Contact Kung fu Empty
PostSubject: Full Contact Kung fu   Full Contact Kung fu EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 12:49 pm

Full Contact Kung fu
Back to top Go down
http://www.geocities.com/kwongy64
E.T.

文章數 : 499
注冊日期 : 2009-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Full Contact Kung fu   Full Contact Kung fu EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 9:48 pm

Good!

What country's competition?
Back to top Go down
calvy168

文章數 : 257
注冊日期 : 2009-02-02
來自 : Australia / Hong Kong

PostSubject: Re: Full Contact Kung fu   Full Contact Kung fu EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 10:17 am

Wow!

Would need some time until we could fight at that level lol.

But I think I couldn't achieve that as I got back injury >.<

Thanks for sharing

Calvin
Back to top Go down
kwong
Admin
kwong

PostSubject: Re: Full Contact Kung fu   Full Contact Kung fu EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 11:50 am

not sure but i believe this should be taiwen in 1980s
Back to top Go down
E.T.

文章數 : 499
注冊日期 : 2009-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Full Contact Kung fu   Full Contact Kung fu EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 7:00 am

kwong wrote:

I think it was Taiwan also.

Real full contact with bare hands.
Back to top Go down
Bo Sim Sau

Bo Sim Sau

文章數 : 104
注冊日期 : 2009-04-18

PostSubject: Re: Full Contact Kung fu   Full Contact Kung fu EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 4:18 pm

kwong wrote:

This is food for thoughts.
It is hard to detect which style is fighting which style in traditional Kung Fu comp? As many people always asked me in the past, why are they using the same techniques as can be seen in today’s kick boxing matches? Where are the classic or signatures hands of a particular style? Are they not doable or efficient enough in real time competition?
Back to top Go down
kwong
Admin
kwong

PostSubject: Re: Full Contact Kung fu   Full Contact Kung fu EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 11:02 am

Bo Sim Sau wrote:
kwong wrote:

It is hard to detect which style is fighting which style in traditional Kung Fu comp? As many people always asked me in the past, why are they using the same techniques as can be seen in today’s kick boxing matches? Where are the classic or signatures hands of a particular style? Are they not doable or efficient enough in real time competition?

bo sim sau sifu, For the competition rule, i believe kick boxing method is the best way and the fastest way to train an individual. This is too hard to use some classic movements in asparring competition because of glove, most people are only able to use once or two of those move.
Back to top Go down
Bo Sim Sau

Bo Sim Sau

文章數 : 104
注冊日期 : 2009-04-18

PostSubject: Re: Full Contact Kung fu   Full Contact Kung fu EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 12:43 pm

kwong wrote:
Bo Sim Sau wrote:
kwong wrote:

bo sim sau sifu, For the competition rule, i believe kick boxing method is the best way and the fastest way to train an individual. This is too hard to use some classic movements in asparring competition because of glove, most people are only able to use once or two of those move.

Kwong,
I have a different view on this, apart from graps (Chin Na) and jab to the eyes and throat, where are the blocks and stances they are constantly trained in traditional styles?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Full Contact Kung fu   Full Contact Kung fu Empty

Back to top Go down

Full Contact Kung fu
Page 1 of 1