南方愛武小站 Southern Site Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
南方愛武小站 Southern Site Inn

研討武術劍術 We explore Chinese martial arts, IMA and Swordmanship http://user3.jabry.com/southsite/index.htm

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

will we change our training place to other place?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
gordon

will we change our training place to other place? Empty
PostSubject: will we change our training place to other place?   will we change our training place to other place? EmptyFri May 29, 2009 2:50 am

For example , the place we did BBQ last time in Eastwood Cool
Back to top Go down
E.T.

文章數 : 499
注冊日期 : 2009-01-27

PostSubject: Re: will we change our training place to other place?   will we change our training place to other place? EmptyFri May 29, 2009 3:25 am

Yes, I agree. How about we start on 6/6/09? I want to update our information on internet and informed our members first.
Back to top Go down
calvy168

文章數 : 257
注冊日期 : 2009-02-02
來自 : Australia / Hong Kong

PostSubject: Re: will we change our training place to other place?   will we change our training place to other place? EmptyFri May 29, 2009 4:49 am

If we are to change location I think is best to tell ppl face to face as some people do not go online that much

So yeh... I don't mind to change location as our location is a bit packed with people.

Have a nice week people... see you tmrw at Cherrybrook
Back to top Go down
Shingo

PostSubject: Wow...   will we change our training place to other place? EmptyFri May 29, 2009 9:28 am

So, that means I can practise Kungfu, eat lunch and do grocery shopping in East Wood??
Wow, it is like my dream come true!!
Back to top Go down
E.T.

文章數 : 499
注冊日期 : 2009-01-27

PostSubject: Re: will we change our training place to other place?   will we change our training place to other place? EmptyFri May 29, 2009 9:48 am

Shingo wrote:
So, that means I can practise Kungfu, eat lunch and do grocery shopping in East Wood??
Wow, it is like my dream come true!!

Dream come true on 6/6/09.

Tomorrow(30/5/09) still training in Cherrybrook.
Back to top Go down
地躺小子
Admin
地躺小子

文章數 : 592
注冊日期 : 2009-01-25
來自 : 中国吉林省, 白林寺

PostSubject: Re: will we change our training place to other place?   will we change our training place to other place? EmptyFri May 29, 2009 11:37 am

mostly convenience for me....................... this poorly southerner............... albino
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/dnmgch
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: will we change our training place to other place?   will we change our training place to other place? Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1