南方愛武小站 Southern Site Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
南方愛武小站 Southern Site Inn

研討武術劍術 We explore Chinese martial arts, IMA and Swordmanship http://user3.jabry.com/southsite/index.htm

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

世界功夫武術段位制總會 2012年 第六屆 世紀武林盛會 紀錄 6thWorld Organization of Wushu Kung Fu Master

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kwong
Admin
kwong

文章數 : 1510
注冊日期 : 2009-01-25

世界功夫武術段位制總會 2012年 第六屆 世紀武林盛會 紀錄  6thWorld Organization of Wushu Kung Fu Master Empty
PostSubject: 世界功夫武術段位制總會 2012年 第六屆 世紀武林盛會 紀錄 6thWorld Organization of Wushu Kung Fu Master   世界功夫武術段位制總會 2012年 第六屆 世紀武林盛會 紀錄  6thWorld Organization of Wushu Kung Fu Master EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 1:13 pm

世界功夫武術段位制總會 2012年 第六屆 世紀武林盛會 紀錄 1

6th World Organization of Wushu Kung Fu Master

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FN17ut-kWJg&feature=related

2.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TR2GQ9JdhjU&feature=channel

3.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skwWw32ERPs&feature=relmfu

4.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttgOuoV_pnM&feature=relmfu
Back to top Go down
http://www.geocities.com/kwongy64
shifu

shifu

文章數 : 69
注冊日期 : 2009-11-08

世界功夫武術段位制總會 2012年 第六屆 世紀武林盛會 紀錄  6thWorld Organization of Wushu Kung Fu Master Empty
PostSubject: Re: 世界功夫武術段位制總會 2012年 第六屆 世紀武林盛會 紀錄 6thWorld Organization of Wushu Kung Fu Master   世界功夫武術段位制總會 2012年 第六屆 世紀武林盛會 紀錄  6thWorld Organization of Wushu Kung Fu Master EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 8:39 am

I am a Life Member of the World Organization of Wushu Kung Fu Masters!!!

世界功夫武術段位制總會 2012年 第六屆 世紀武林盛會 紀錄  6thWorld Organization of Wushu Kung Fu Master Rongrandmaster

I was deeply honoured to be judged by the World Organisation of Wushu Kung Fu Masters Martial Duan Jury to be the only Westerner ever recognized as the “Founder” of his own form of Martial Arts by the Senior Masters of the World Organisation of Wushu Kung Fu Masters in China, the birthplace of Kung Fu!

世界功夫武術段位制總會 2012年 第六屆 世紀武林盛會 紀錄  6thWorld Organization of Wushu Kung Fu Master Wowkfmgrandmasterrecogn

This jury which consists of some of the most respected Martial Arts Masters in the world today who appraised the qualifications my application including my experiences of practicing Chinese Martial Arts, accomplishments and achievements, Wushu moral accomplishments and ethics, contributions towards the Martial Arts worldwide and examinations in skills and theories.

世界功夫武術段位制總會 2012年 第六屆 世紀武林盛會 紀錄  6thWorld Organization of Wushu Kung Fu Master Leekamwingcertificateof

This happened at a special gathering that took place in Hong Kong on the 15th February. It was at this special meeting that the Masters decided to award me with the recognition, medal and I featured within a special full-colour, glossy 137 page Book to commemorate the occasion.

世界功夫武術段位制總會 2012年 第六屆 世紀武林盛會 紀錄  6thWorld Organization of Wushu Kung Fu Master Wowkfmbookfrontcover 世界功夫武術段位制總會 2012年 第六屆 世紀武林盛會 紀錄  6thWorld Organization of Wushu Kung Fu Master Wowkfmgrandmasterspage

World Organisation of Wushu Kung Fu Masters Grading Jury or Board consists of some of the most respected names in Chinese Martial Arts, people such as Grandmaster Xui In, Grandmaster Lee Kam Wing, Grandmaster Chan Sai Chung and Grandmaster Wu Bin who is responsible for producing some of China’s most prodigious Masters including Martial Arts and Action Movie Star Jet Li (“Fearless”, “The Expendables 1 & 2” Etc).

世界功夫武術段位制總會 2012年 第六屆 世紀武林盛會 紀錄  6thWorld Organization of Wushu Kung Fu Master Smedalswowkfm

I’m a grey haired, slightly overweight old guy so there’s nothing special about me! What is special is the art I have created. I’ve reverse-engineered White Crane Gongfu taking it back to its core concepts, meaning and techniques to make it a viable, living, breathing and practical form of life-Protection. By looking to the past we can create towards the future. That’s what I’ve done and that’s what this award is for! I’ve been given a powerful permission, recognition and tool by the Chinese Masters ……. The power to innovate, to create, to take forward the martial arts.

Most people spend all of their lives following someone else. They spend their lives living in the shadows of others. They spend their lives slaves to others and more importantly to others expectations of them. They never truly “stand up” for themselves, what they want or who they want to be. They deny their own innate and natural creativity. They live their lives as “followers” never fully understanding what it is they have chosen to “follow”. They live their entire lives being something they internally despise, that they regret in those quiet times when they are alone with just their own thoughts for company.

That’s not my way.

That’s not the true message and empowerment that the martial arts offers.

Rather than walking a path made for me by someone who never knew me …….. I prefer to walk my own path.

Wu He Dao Zhan Pai or Martial Crane Way Battle Sect White Crane Gongfu is a behaviorally based method that utilizes the body's natural spinal flinch reflex and reactions to fear or violence and then converts these reactions into efficient, practical, tactical, kinetically energy fuelled responses to attacks or that which I call R.A.P (Rapid. Auto. Protection). It’s a form of reactive auto combat kinesiology.

I am honoured to be a member of the World Organisation of Wushu Kung Fu Masters!
Back to top Go down
kwong
Admin
kwong

文章數 : 1510
注冊日期 : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: 世界功夫武術段位制總會 2012年 第六屆 世紀武林盛會 紀錄 6thWorld Organization of Wushu Kung Fu Master   世界功夫武術段位制總會 2012年 第六屆 世紀武林盛會 紀錄  6thWorld Organization of Wushu Kung Fu Master EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 1:09 pm

Congraduration Ron.

Good to see you become a member of them cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.geocities.com/kwongy64
shifu

shifu

文章數 : 69
注冊日期 : 2009-11-08

PostSubject: Re: 世界功夫武術段位制總會 2012年 第六屆 世紀武林盛會 紀錄 6thWorld Organization of Wushu Kung Fu Master   世界功夫武術段位制總會 2012年 第六屆 世紀武林盛會 紀錄  6thWorld Organization of Wushu Kung Fu Master EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 1:25 am

Kwong,

What is your knowledge or involvement with the World Organization of Wushu Kung Fu Masters???

Do you think they are a good and legitimate association for Chinese Gongfu?

Please share your views!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 世界功夫武術段位制總會 2012年 第六屆 世紀武林盛會 紀錄 6thWorld Organization of Wushu Kung Fu Master   世界功夫武術段位制總會 2012年 第六屆 世紀武林盛會 紀錄  6thWorld Organization of Wushu Kung Fu Master Empty

Back to top Go down

世界功夫武術段位制總會 2012年 第六屆 世紀武林盛會 紀錄 6thWorld Organization of Wushu Kung Fu Master
Page 1 of 1