南方愛武小站 Southern Site Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
南方愛武小站 Southern Site Inn

研討武術劍術 We explore Chinese martial arts, IMA and Swordmanship http://user3.jabry.com/southsite/index.htm

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Martial Arts Festival March 10th/11th 2010. Anyone Interested?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
shifu

shifu

文章數 : 69
注冊日期 : 2009-11-08

Martial Arts Festival March 10th/11th 2010. Anyone Interested? Empty
PostSubject: Martial Arts Festival March 10th/11th 2010. Anyone Interested?   Martial Arts Festival March 10th/11th 2010. Anyone Interested? EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 8:12 am

Hi

Martial Arts Festival March 10th/11th 2010, Wellington NSW

We are currently ironing out the details with the venue and need as much information on your requirements as you can provide.

What I Need From You!

1/. Confirmation of your Attendance & Participation

2/. Information on what you will be involved in (Display/Demonstration/Workshop)

3/. How many people from your School will be attending?

4/. Photo's & Bio on yourself & School for publicity (Posters Television Radio News Papers). We have been assured of Front Page Publicity in the local Paper (Wellington Times)

This event is totally non-profit. Any and monies raised will go towards Charity (Cancer or Cystic Fibrosis).

We are relying on your generosity in giving up you time to attend and assist with this event. Hopefully this event can be moved around from area to area in future years.

I need your decision and information as soon as is possible!

I welcome hearing from you very soon!
Back to top Go down

Martial Arts Festival March 10th/11th 2010. Anyone Interested?
Page 1 of 1