南方愛武小站 Southern Site Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
南方愛武小站 Southern Site Inn

研討武術劍術 We explore Chinese martial arts, IMA and Swordmanship http://user3.jabry.com/southsite/index.htm

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Upsetting TKD match

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Overlord
Admin
Overlord

文章數 : 507
注冊日期 : 2009-09-27
來自 : 台灣

Upsetting TKD match Empty
PostSubject: Upsetting TKD match   Upsetting TKD match EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 10:05 am

2010廣州亞運跆拳道項目 黑暗的比賽 一切都被設計好了

疑點1. 楊淑君原本第二天賽程被大會改為第一天出賽,因為第一天出賽才能­­­­­­­­­­演出護具問題這一場戲

疑點2. 入場前大會檢錄組故意找理由要楊淑君將原本穿的電子襪去換另一­­­­­­­­­­雙來通過檢錄合格

疑點3. 上場時主審裁判和所有裁判又再檢測一次合格,並且雙方試踢合格,­對手­­­­­­­­­也無疑問,這表示護具完全合格可以開始比­賽

比賽進行到台灣選手楊淑君領先9:0時,中國妓術官員鬼鬼祟祟向­­­­­­­­裁判­­長質疑台灣選手護具,並且放一隻韓裔裁判­從­觀­眾­席­冒­出­來­判決 台灣選手楊淑君護具不符 失格, 中韓合作 演出這粗糙低賤的戲碼 怎麼服人

It is just so obvious....Yang won, and that will piss off a lot of people.

Over Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
tankinbj

文章數 : 46
注冊日期 : 2010-09-06
來自 : Hong Kong

PostSubject: very disappointed   Upsetting TKD match EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 1:26 pm

I was disappointed that it was happened at a large match in China. But I was deeply shocked that no newspaper in hk reported this matter!
Back to top Go down
Overlord
Admin
Overlord

PostSubject: Re: Upsetting TKD match   Upsetting TKD match EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 12:28 pm

Hi Baker,

This is the clip if you want to know the truth.

Over
Back to top Go down
Overlord
Admin
Overlord

PostSubject: Re: Upsetting TKD match   Upsetting TKD match EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 10:56 am

Over
Back to top Go down
tankinbj

PostSubject: Re: Upsetting TKD match   Upsetting TKD match EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 12:10 pm

Nice MTV!I especially love the last word. Be harder, Man!
Back to top Go down
Overlord
Admin
Overlord

PostSubject: Re: Upsetting TKD match   Upsetting TKD match EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 10:03 pm

Back to top Go down
Overlord
Admin
Overlord

PostSubject: Re: Upsetting TKD match   Upsetting TKD match EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 12:52 pm

Tank :很高興有練國術的朋友聲援。也很感謝講公義的中國朋友和記者們。

政治力介入運動、文化、司法、媒體,一直是中國人的敝病。而在馬騜之下,臺灣司法也好不到那。

大中國主義,和日本軍事主義一樣危險。但中國現在就像服用太多Steroid一樣,外強中乾。真的強國是不需要這些小動作的。這次結果,其實對中國選手是不利的,因為在少了和高手對決,下次在公平的情況下,心態不改是會輸的。記得北京八卦掌徐老師曾說,用暗器雖能嬴,其實輸的是自己!我很敬佩他!

如果中國真的強大,臺灣哈中都來不及了,還去哈日?而強大最大的指標是人民的自覺心、自信和榮譽感。

不開明的文化,是中國國術失敗的最大原因。文化在民主、開明的社會,才能發展。當然瞭解自己文化的核心,是首先條件。 Smile

Over

Back to top Go down
tankinbj

PostSubject: At least, Taiwan's people can vote the head of the Land   Upsetting TKD match EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 2:58 pm

It is a big joke in HK if we do that. I see the core value of Taiwan from Giddens and 龍應台!
Back to top Go down
Overlord
Admin
Overlord

PostSubject: Re: Upsetting TKD match   Upsetting TKD match EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 8:33 am

There is a book called 「來世不做中國人」. It is fantastic.
Unless the China is truly strong, most of the people do not want to be labelled Chinese if they have a choice, including Chinese.

Taiwanese culture is changing so fast over the years. Please check one of the Taiwanese electoral candidate campaigns. They actually make it into album by several road show artists and my god it sounds so fantastic. This does not even happen in Australia- you just don』t hear an Oz native singing in an election campaign album. I really don』t know how the Chinese government is going to keep up ideas like that, unless their leaders start to think with an open mind and become more multicultural. I sincerely believe with time, democracy can reign again in China and thus flourished and trickled down the whole nation, not just the few. But reality bites hard.
Back to top Go down
Bwk

文章數 : 40
注冊日期 : 2009-09-11

PostSubject: Re: Upsetting TKD match   Upsetting TKD match EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 3:32 am

There’s an old saying: “儿不嫌母丑,狗不嫌家贫”
“A mother never looks ugly to her son, A dog shows no aversion to a poor family”

The word “富贵-Wealth/Wellbeing” consist of “富- rich” and “贵– noble” , it means you have to be “rich” first then being “noble”. China is a developing country with over 130 million population sharing limited resources. Basic needs and a better life is the first priority consideration, Democratism is just too luxurious to put on the stage and yet, China has its own progress of its democratization, for example, the late release of the “law of property right” in 2007.

There are many supporters at Miss Yang’s side in China, but things can be explained in different perspective, for a competitive sport, it is better to set on rules first and make judgment promptly; for a political perspective, things are better to be solved “in a later day” coz a greater responsibilities should be taken care of. That’s why we should focus more on Miss Yang’s performance coz this is a martial arts discussion forum.

Just search the Olympic Torch Rally campaign in Canberra 2008, u will understand the answer to the last post above, I’m one of those participants and I glad to be labeled as OZ-Chinese.
Back to top Go down
Overlord
Admin
Overlord

PostSubject: Re: Upsetting TKD match   Upsetting TKD match EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 10:06 am

Bwk wrote:
There’s an old saying: “儿不嫌母丑,狗不嫌家贫”
“A mother never looks ugly to her son, A dog shows no aversion to a poor family”

The word “富贵-Wealth/Wellbeing” consist of “富- rich” and “贵– noble” , it means you have to be “rich” first then being “noble”. China is a developing country with over 130 million population sharing limited resources. Basic needs and a better life is the first priority consideration, Democratism is just too luxurious to put on the stage and yet, China has its own progress of its democratization, for example, the late release of the “law of property right” in 2007.

There are many supporters at Miss Yang’s side in China, but things can be explained in different perspective, for a competitive sport, it is better to set on rules first and make judgment promptly; for a political perspective, things are better to be solved “in a later day” coz a greater responsibilities should be taken care of. That’s why we should focus more on Miss Yang’s performance coz this is a martial arts discussion forum.

Just search the Olympic Torch Rally campaign in Canberra 2008, u will understand the answer to the last post above, I’m one of those participants and I glad to be labeled as OZ-Chinese.

Baker,

You dont understand. Probably you will never do.
I will leave this topic for now. Smile

Over
Back to top Go down
kwong
Admin
kwong

文章數 : 1510
注冊日期 : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Upsetting TKD match   Upsetting TKD match EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 11:19 am

Hey Guys,

i want to leave topic alone. it is too sensitive. I dont want this forum become forbidden in Mainland. So i think i should lock it up ok/? Sorry

We can discuss in a Restaurant

scratch
Back to top Go down
http://www.geocities.com/kwongy64
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Upsetting TKD match   Upsetting TKD match Empty

Back to top Go down

Upsetting TKD match
Page 1 of 1