南方愛武小站 Southern Site Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
南方愛武小站 Southern Site Inn

研討武術劍術 We explore Chinese martial arts, IMA and Swordmanship http://user3.jabry.com/southsite/index.htm

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

AKWF Championships Ticket, parking and Background Music‏

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MM1970

MM1970

文章數 : 642
注冊日期 : 2009-01-25
年齡 : 54
來自 : Sydney

AKWF Championships Ticket, parking and Background Music‏ Empty
PostSubject: AKWF Championships Ticket, parking and Background Music‏   AKWF Championships Ticket, parking and Background Music‏ EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 10:38 pm

Hi Buddies,

1.Ticket
I am sorry the ticket is only can be purchased on the main entance of the state sports center.

2.Competition location and Parking information
The Competition location is on
HALL OF LEGENDS
THE STATE SPORTS CENTRE
OLYMPIC BOULEVARD, SYDNEY OLYMPIC PARK
HOMEBUSH BAY, NSW

Please read the P.10-11 from the link of "2010 Australasian Kung-Fu Wushu Championships"
http://www.akwf.com/2010_Australasian_Championships.pdf

I check Google maps and Olympic park website, there are a lot of outdoor parking area around the "The state sports centre". I may park my car in the front entance of the sport centre if possible.
http://www.sydneyolympicpark.com.au/Visiting/transport/car_parking#casual
Casual parking is generally available for $4 per hour or $20 per day (maximum).

3. Background Music
I check with the rule, only the Tai Chi and Tai chi jian require background music for the competition. I am not sure if they allow us to play background music for other Kung Fu forms. (pls see page 4 and 5 of "2010 Australasian Kung-Fu Wushu Championships") However, I will perpare the music on that day (for all participant) and asked before the competition began.
Back to top Go down
E.T.

文章數 : 499
注冊日期 : 2009-01-27

PostSubject: Re: AKWF Championships Ticket, parking and Background Music‏   AKWF Championships Ticket, parking and Background Music‏ EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 8:06 am

Do you know the time table of the competition?
Back to top Go down
MM1970

MM1970

PostSubject: Re: AKWF Championships Ticket, parking and Background Music‏   AKWF Championships Ticket, parking and Background Music‏ EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 8:35 am

The time table is not announced yet.

I just wrote a e-mail to AKWF for this issue.
Back to top Go down
MM1970

MM1970

PostSubject: Re: AKWF Championships Ticket, parking and Background Music‏   AKWF Championships Ticket, parking and Background Music‏ EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 2:21 pm

I got a e-mail from AKWF

The time table may be announced in Sunday (comming Sundey I guess) and they will contact every participants for the arrangement.

Basically, Sanda, Tai chi and Wushu competitions are going to start at 9:00am in three different playing fields.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AKWF Championships Ticket, parking and Background Music‏   AKWF Championships Ticket, parking and Background Music‏ Empty

Back to top Go down

AKWF Championships Ticket, parking and Background Music‏
Page 1 of 1