南方愛武小站 Southern Site Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
南方愛武小站 Southern Site Inn

研討武術劍術 We explore Chinese martial arts, IMA and Swordmanship http://user3.jabry.com/southsite/index.htm

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I need your kungfu power...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shingo

文章數 : 331
注冊日期 : 2009-08-06

I need your kungfu power... Empty
PostSubject: I need your kungfu power...   I need your kungfu power... EmptyFri May 28, 2010 7:16 am

Hi all

I am moving into a small unit near Macquarie University spending Saturday afternoon (after the training of course) and Sunday.

Would it be possible to ask you for man power to shift some stuff?

At the moment, I have Kate (Sister K) to shift a fridge, sofa bed, some furniture on Sunday. The unit is on the third floor, I think. So, it is not easily done by myself unless Sister K is super strong.

Heeeelp!!!

Shingo
Back to top Go down
E.T.

文章數 : 499
注冊日期 : 2009-01-27

PostSubject: Re: I need your kungfu power...   I need your kungfu power... EmptyFri May 28, 2010 7:22 am

Dr Shingo,

My pleasure! Tomorrow, after taining I will help you.
Back to top Go down
MM1970

MM1970

文章數 : 642
注冊日期 : 2009-01-25
年齡 : 54
來自 : Sydney

PostSubject: Re: I need your kungfu power...   I need your kungfu power... EmptyFri May 28, 2010 8:45 am

ok, My force will be with you!

I need your kungfu power... The-history-of-star-wars-games-20080910013344517
Back to top Go down
Shingo

PostSubject: Re: I need your kungfu power...   I need your kungfu power... EmptyFri May 28, 2010 10:04 am

Thank you very much for the offer, Sifu Eric san and Bro M!!

Sister K has a big van. It is capable of carrying the fridge, sofa bed, my bed frame and bed (single size) from my flat in West Pymble. Also, Sister K has a queen sized bed from her place in Pennant Hills. I don't know which one goes first to the small unit in Macquarie Park, but I will organise the van with the driver K on Saturday afternoon.

The rest is few medium sized furniture (TV, DVD player, microwave ect) and small stuff from my flat. I may ask you to carry these in your car if it is OK. My mirage is little small to carry them all.

We are going to sign the lease tomorrow at 9:30am in Elder's real estate, Ryde. So, we might be little late for the session.

It is much appreciated for your help!!!

Shingo
Back to top Go down
Shingo

PostSubject: Re: I need your kungfu power...   I need your kungfu power... EmptyMon May 31, 2010 2:11 am

Thank you very much for helping us, Sifu Eric-san, Bro M and Bro T!

We unpacked everything and settled down on Sunday. I will organise a house warming + Japanese food party some time soon.

Shingo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I need your kungfu power...   I need your kungfu power... Empty

Back to top Go down

I need your kungfu power...
Page 1 of 1