南方愛武小站 Southern Site Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
南方愛武小站 Southern Site Inn

研討武術劍術 We explore Chinese martial arts, IMA and Swordmanship http://user3.jabry.com/southsite/index.htm

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Respect to this wingchun man

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Overlord
Admin
Overlord

文章數 : 507
注冊日期 : 2009-09-27
來自 : 台灣

Respect to this wingchun man Empty
PostSubject: Respect to this wingchun man   Respect to this wingchun man EmptySun May 02, 2010 3:38 am

You probably think he is nutty, right?

This is his fighting clip.

He used a very simple principle in wingchun- center line, not boxing, just pure center line, plus something most of wingchun practioners dont have: driving forward and good footwork. An important quality Ip Man II did not show when confront with the boxer. So, Master Lu is right, one day chinese will lose the grip of kungfu. It is happening today, clearly. Souther mantis dont use mantis, bagua dont know bagua.

Of course, it is just a movie, right? What is the point. The point is, where is your kungfu? Where is your core, what is the essence?

Obasi, I respect you so so much, you are the man, win or lose. Your passion inspired us. You said you learn martial art for your past lives, I believe you.

Over
Back to top Go down
地躺小子
Admin
地躺小子

文章數 : 592
注冊日期 : 2009-01-25
來自 : 中国吉林省, 白林寺

Respect to this wingchun man Empty
PostSubject: Re: Respect to this wingchun man   Respect to this wingchun man EmptySun May 02, 2010 9:31 am

Over! Over!

Welcome back~~~!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/dnmgch

Respect to this wingchun man
Page 1 of 1